Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her mam and stepdad have secretly been there this weekend against the lockdown rules? She was out Friday and Saturday night and was in the car this morning blubbering about how she feels lonely not having anyone but Will around. Signs that maybe they have left and returned home and she’s got upset about it! Her stories have been quite quiet as well and I bet they get busy today now it’s just her. She also went to Whitby and had chips in a pub yesterday but I bet it was with them and not alone as she made out it to be. Just something doesn’t sit right and they were due to go there this weekend too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
w
Does anyone else think her mam and stepdad have secretly been there this weekend against the lockdown rules? She was out Friday and Saturday night and was in the car this morning blubbering about how she feels lonely not having anyone but Will around. Signs that maybe they have left and returned home and she’s got upset about it! Her stories have been quite quiet as well and I bet they get busy today now it’s just her. She also went to Whitby and had chips in a pub yesterday but I bet it was with them and not alone as she made out it to be. Just something doesn’t sit right and they were due to go there this weekend too!
would not suprise me with other things elaine has said shes defonitly a cov idoit i still remmeber the mask rant

Reactions: 1
Absolutely, 100%!

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember Elaine's rant a little while ago about elaine queuing to get directed to a checkout and a woman went straight to a checkout infront of her without waiting and went in front of Elaine and Elaine went off on one? WELL SHE'S ONLY GONE AND DONE THAT EXACT THING TODAY 😂🤣🤣😂 No problem with her doing it though hey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Elaine has PCOS she will definitely have to shed some weight if she wants to concieve!! I'm sure she has been told this many times..

Reactions: 4
If Elaine has PCOS she will definitely have to shed some weight if she wants to concieve!! I'm sure she has been told this many times..
But the doctor who tells her this will be wrong and weight doesn’t define you blah blah...
she seems to be rushing all of this though moving away from home.. being with a new partner etc it’s not even a year yet is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
But the doctor who tells her this will be wrong and weight doesn’t define you blah blah...
she seems to be rushing all of this though moving away from home.. being with a new partner etc it’s not even a year yet is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wonder if will has made friends with the turkey baister yet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she calls Paris Hilton a young woman like Elaine is 70 odd or something. Isn’t Paris like 39? Not that 39 is old but Elaine is like ermmm let me think....oh yes 31, how could I forget 🤣

What's with her story about Youtubers...
I also think she missed certain people and did so on purpose....Katy Beach, although they don’t follow each other and all that jazz Elaine did comment on her posts recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s off again - slating Boris now 🙈. On about pregnancy and miscarriages and people suffering in hospital alone. That part I agree with btw. She then puts ‘it’s not me FYI’ just people I know. Why the constant assumption that people would think she’s pregnant. It’s pathetic and immature 😂

She’s off again - slating Boris now 🙈. On about pregnancy and miscarriages and people suffering in hospital alone. That part I agree with btw. She then puts ‘it’s not me FYI’ just people I know. Why the constant assumption that people would think she’s pregnant. It’s pathetic and immature 😂

I have a feeling her mate mammabear is pregnant. Would explain her “tears” of happiness and pregnancy talk all the time etc

Reactions: 3

All her rants revolve around pregnancy. What about all other Ill patients who’s aren’t able to have visitors who are also suffering alone. What about dementia and elderly patients in care homes who aren’t allowed their family visit them!
She really does my swede in!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.