Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that someone wit some knowledge of the labour rules in a hospital has commented 😂
Why the FYI I’m not pregnant. We know elaine.

Reactions: 3
Love that someone wit some knowledge of the labour rules in a hospital has commented 😂
Why the FYI I’m not pregnant. We know elaine.
Yes I liked that comment as well, in fact I think a few have said that partners are allowed now. Shut her up ha ha

Reactions: 2
I gave birth 2 weeks ago and of course partners are allowed in 🙄 got to wait until you're 4cm dilated before they can come in but they're most certainly able to be there for the majority of the labour and birth!

She said “we don’t know what we are doing for Christmas yet, well it depends on Boris and the lockdown thingy”, no hun it depends on whether you and everyone else adheres to the rules then we may nip the virus in the bud!

oh yes another tacky haul of Christmas stuff from the charity shop.

Reactions: 8
I can never explain what it is that really narks me about what she does with her mouth when she tried to talk and pout and be really important and influential at the same time...... this screenshot explains it! 😂
I've noticed that too. She is just trying to make herself look and sound better

Reactions: 4
I can never explain what it is that really narks me about what she does with her mouth when she tried to talk and pout and be really important and influential at the same time...... this screenshot explains it! 😂
Yes!!! It’s annoying.. 🙈😂

Her hair man 🙈🙈 she’ll have bald patches in 10 years if she’s not careful

Reactions: 6
Jesus what's happened to her hairline, its going to slip off her head if she doesn't stop with the scraped back ponies. . 😂

Reactions: 5
Attractive lady.....not!

What was that tacky Christmas table decoration? 🤣

Poor nieces now are getting Santa sacks from a charity shop with their presents in. Will their presents consist of home bargains cheap plastic £1 toys and paint sets I wonder? Some sweets against her sisters wishes? Slippers? 🤣. I wonder if Wills family will now get the Guinness slippers 🤣

Was anyone watching her live earlier? :LOL: The subject of Covid came up but she said she wasn’t going to get into her opinions on it because it’s ‘personal to everyone’. However she was recently talking to her scientist friend, whose work does not involve Covid and now her feeling on it has changed.
They told Elaine what they think of the situation and she 100% bought into it. Elaine went on to say that because of the time of year lots of people will be getting tested (colds, chest, pneumonia etc). Someone commented saying they had a suspected chest infection but are awaiting test results. Now that Elaine believes she is some kind of expert, she was somehow able to advise that if tests come back positive it’s not something to be worried about. This was said with that sly grin she always has, as if she had some kind of insider knowledge.

• Wow
Was anyone watching her live earlier? :LOL: The subject of Covid came up but she said she wasn’t going to get into her opinions on it because it’s ‘personal to everyone’. However she was recently talking to her scientist friend, whose work does not involve Covid and now her feeling on it has changed.
They told Elaine what they think of the situation and she 100% bought into it. Elaine went on to say that because of the time of year lots of people will be getting tested (colds, chest, pneumonia etc). Someone commented saying they had a suspected chest infection but are awaiting test results. Now that Elaine believes she is some kind of expert, she was somehow able to advise that if tests come back positive it’s not something to be worried about. This was said with that sly grin she always has, as if she had some kind of insider knowledge.
Shes never believed init shes flouting lock down ranting about mask wearing dont think shes ever believed it

Lets hope no one close to her gets it i hate these people who think they know more then the professionals

I’ve been a part of working on the vaccine for the past 5 months with my company but seeing as Matalans finest Elaine has superior knowledge, I’ll drop her a message for help. Also scientist friend? thats unbelievable too. She has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been a part of working on the vaccine for the past 5 months with my company but seeing as Matalans finest Elaine has superior knowledge, I’ll drop her a message for help. Also scientist friend? thats unbelievable too. She has no friends.
The scientist friend is probably a receptionist or office junior at a laboratory or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brace yourselves for the AW clothing haul coming up any day now. She will no doubt be visiting Matalan’s to see what she can get, not that she hasn’t enough already!

Brace yourselves for the AW clothing haul coming up any day now. She will no doubt be visiting Matalan’s to see what she can get, not that she hasn’t enough already!
I can’t wait to see the mustard above the knee dress she’s going to buy 😂

• Sick
Who shops this much in a pandemic when we’re barely going anywhere? I’ve bought two items of clothing since March.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.