Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she really is something else. She needs a good slap and a wake up call

Reactions: 2
I’m just waiting for the day Will gets bored of her and then she has nowhere to live. Her family aren’t fond of her and she doesn’t have any friends. There’s no way she is buying their house and I can see her trying to crawl back to Neil. She won’t be so big headed then

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is Will using a step ladder? The photo looks like it’s been taken from a bit higher up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The tightness of everything, that can neither be comfortable or good for her circulation 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her questions honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️. “Do you still have trust and faith in the government? Do you think they are trying to control us” Aye Elaine cause making sure the pubs are open on the 12th Dec for your birthday must take priority. Utter🔔 🔚

Reactions: 7
I’m really glad I’m blocked!! I don’t think I could restrain myself lol which would get me blocked lol 🤦‍♀️
what I’m reading on here.. wow!! She is on another level of selfish witch 😡

Reactions: 4
She just doesn’t change! I can’t believe she has poured herself into those jeans! That can not be good for her!
It looks like she is trying to reinvent herself but failing miserably. Almost feel sorry for her - no friends, failed diet and no fashion sense.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.