Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine is over weight, does not exercise. I'd be worried if i was her.
Exactly. We’ve seen how breathless she gets just when walking up Will’s stairs (I refuse to say ‘her stairs’ because Will was in the process of buying that house before she came along - it isn’t her house) so imagine how much worse it would be if she got Covid.
I’m certainly not the type of person to wish harm on others, but Elaine needs a reality check. I’m sure she’d regret her actions and words if her mum got Covid.

Reactions: 5
She is far too safe in her little bubble, she needs a job on the frontline. I'm a community health care worker and what I have seen out and about in the course of my night has been shocking.
Full ppe to protect ourselves which can take a long time to put on. Jesus can you imagine Elaine doing that when she moans about putting on a mask.
And its only going to get worse going by what I have seen.
Suck it up Elaine and get with the bleeping programme. 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch Elaine’s impromptu live earlier? Someone commented about Sean Connery, which Elaine was unaware of, then she brought up Bobby Ball asking how he died. Someone replied saying it was of Covid and of course Elaine said she was skeptical of this and that we don’t really know if that’s what he died of. Then she said wasn’t going to have a big debate about Covid but proceeded to babble on about it. Apparently everyone should just do what suits them because everyone has a different opinion on it. She also said that Will was planning a trip abroad for them at xmas but Elaine wouldn’t be happy travelling in a germ infested container. Oh and apparently we are in a dictatorship - not said in a joking way!
The live swiftly ended once Elaine saw Will coming out of the shop!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch Elaine’s impromptu live earlier? Someone commented about Sean Connery, which Elaine was unaware of, then she brought up Bobby Ball asking how he died. Someone replied saying it was of Covid and of course Elaine said she was skeptical of this and that we don’t really know if that’s what he died of. Then she said wasn’t going to have a big debate about Covid but proceeded to babble on about it. Apparently everyone should just do what suits them because everyone has a different opinion on it. She also said that Will was planning a trip abroad for them at xmas but Elaine wouldn’t be happy travelling in a germ infested container. Oh and apparently we are in a dictatorship - not said in a joking way!
What a complete an utter twit she is! Sorry isn’t another way of saying it..

• Angry
  • Heart
This pandemic has really shown peoples true colours! But Elaine has always been a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Germ infested container? But Elaine is a covidiot so she shouldn’t have no worry in travelling on a plane at the moment and not wearing a mask either as she doesn’t believe in them. She has no clue bless her 😂

Will has no idea what she rabbits about on her lives. Just like Neil didn’t. She hasn’t changed.

Wonder why she quickly ended when will appeared??

Maybe she is scared he will discover her online persona

Reactions: 4
On a story, Will was talking about something and she was essentially doing the eye rolls and mocking him because she couldn’t understand what he was on about. You could tell he didn’t know she was filming herself watching him and then she turned it off quickly. Will has no idea. Same issues, just a different man

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On a story, Will was talking about something and she was essentially doing the eye rolls and mocking him because she couldn’t understand what he was on about. You could tell he didn’t know she was filming herself watching him and then she turned it off quickly. Will has no idea. Same issues, just a different man
Oh yes he was speaking with family I think. Was it yesterday?

Reactions: 1
The state of the world right now and the seriousness of the pandemic and princess Elaine reckons ‘there will be hell to pay if the pub ain’t open on Dec 12, which is a Saturday by the way’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
People have died without having said goodbye to their loved ones. Died, scared and alone, not been allowed visitors to hold their hand in their last moments. Even funerals you can’t say goodbye properly or comfort those broken hearted family who desperately need a hug...but yes Elaine, your right, there will be hell to pay if you can’t have a drink in a pub on your Saturday birthday.

• Angry
The state of the world right now and the seriousness of the pandemic and princess Elaine reckons ‘there will be hell to pay if the pub ain’t open on Dec 12, which is a Saturday by the way’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
For her birthday?! You lot who are lucky enough to follow 😉 will never hear the end of it if we’re still in lockdown for her birthday! Self absorbed daft cow

Reactions: 6
If it doesn’t effect little miss five head she isn’t bothered. She’s always been the same. Like when her mum needed help with her nan but she didn’t want to help as she’d took the day off work for “me time” she’s a selfish brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.