Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow neil looks like he’s lost weight in his face actually, and seems very happy 👍🏻
what is that thing on her head? A headband and a bow thing attached?

Reactions: 6
Lucky Will 😂

And she’s still making out she’s working full time. I wish my job allowed me to go shopping everyday during the day.

Reactions: 3
Ahhhh I’ve just realised Neil’s video is an old one looking at his car in the drive, he’s in Elaine’s old car as well I think. he’s just uploaded it today though 🤣

Reactions: 1
What upload? Does Neil have a YouTube channel now 🤔
Someone’s posted a video upload above from Neil.

Ii really think Elaine bought that headband thing as joke to get us going, surely she isn’t serious with that! I bet it was like 50p in the sale.

Wow Neil looks so much better
I thought that but it’s an old video as he got rid of that car in the drive a while ago and got a red one, I’m sure it’s Elaine’s old car that he is in.

Shes just posted a “which bed is better” poll, I wonder if she wants a new one cos she can’t bare the though Will has had a few women in it previous to her 🤣😂. Between her, Neil and Will she’s had more beds than I bet sex ha ha

194B89F7-54F9-4380-955C-501664405FC1.png

She’s not even remotely embarrassed to make it so obvious she doesn’t believe how dangerous covid is. She’s a bleeping idiot (excuse the language, she just makes me so mad). Try telling that to all the people who have lost loved ones or the frontline workers who are dealing with this day in day out, who have put their lives on hold to save other people’s lives and missed out on time spent with their own families as a way of protecting them. My heart breaks for all the people who have been through hell and back this year, and people like Elaine are the reason covid levels are going back up. I don’t for a second believe she is following the rules, she throws a hissy fit over wearing a mask so I highly doubt she’s maintaining social distancing with other people she meets up with. She is a disgusting human being.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
A statement like hers shows a massive lack of empathy and care for others. Doesn’t really surprise me because that’s her in a nutshell.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine how she would be if someone she knew had it etc how she’d be complaining about views like this.

wish people like this would think about people that have lost loved ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For someone who shares online that she wants to lose 11lb before Christmas she really shouldn’t be posting pictures of her Krispy Kremes on Instagram :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.