Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that sheโ€™s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might say bath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚but omg your version is SO much better/funnier! ๐Ÿ˜‚
oh yeah ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought Bam might have been her name for a bit of you know what. โ€˜Will itโ€™s time for some bam bam. Cover your eyes, turn the light off and donโ€™t come anywhere near meโ€™๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
C1C080C7-7A07-4A03-9F2A-E3C066691226.jpeg
Left is before, when they first moved in and right is now with her new curtains ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

These are on her highlights, notice the bedroom curtains touch the ceiling as does the tv! Why is everything so high up? ๐Ÿ˜‚how does she get it so wrong every single time?
D286DB1A-D84A-47AB-82FD-A687C83E152D.png
B005EE22-5A36-4866-ADCE-CD55FA8B4924.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She likes things high up, remember Neil had to stand on a ladder to take her photos๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I though it said bam and though of that too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Those curtains will get filthy, not really needed but can she not take up some curtains to make them fit properly?!

Perfume shelves, so โ€˜workโ€™ is FM fragrances then?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 291234Left is before, when they first moved in and right is now with her new curtains ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

These are on her highlights, notice the bedroom curtains touch the ceiling as does the tv! Why is everything so high up? ๐Ÿ˜‚how does she get it so wrong every single time?View attachment 291244View attachment 291240
She likes things high up, remember Neil had to stand on a ladder to take her photos๐Ÿ˜‚
I was going to say things are so high so Will has to get on the work tops/step ladder to turn things off/clean, while heโ€™s there she will go and do a try on haul then say โ€œWill take a pic of me will youโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised she's turned that ultra modern kitchen into granny central.

The bleeping cheek of her writing Will a to do list for his own house. Wake up Will and see the light before it's too late!!

Reactions: 8
When they went to buy the curtain rail last night, they ended up spending close to ยฃ100 because they got a rug and slippers for her Mum for Christmas too. Will paid for it but she said she paid for coffee and he pipes up with โ€˜no I paid for those too.โ€™ I love how she makes out she is responsible for the new decor but itโ€™s all out of his pocket

Why would she have curtains that will drag across a sink and draining board? They wonโ€™t even meet in the middle because of the tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When they went to buy the curtain rail last night, they ended up spending close to ยฃ100 because they got a rug and slippers for her Mum for Christmas too. Will paid for it but she said she paid for coffee and he pipes up with โ€˜no I paid for those too.โ€™ I love how she makes out she is responsible for the new decor but itโ€™s all out of his pocket

Why would she have curtains that will drag across a sink and draining board? They wonโ€™t even meet in the middle because of the tap.
Oh yes the slippers....not Guineas ones though!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
From the photos it Actually looks like a nice modern house.. which sheโ€™s gonna ruin filling it with tat and charity shop finds she doesnโ€™t need...

Reactions: 3
She'll be ragin we know her exactly what her old address was. Be interesting to see if it gets deleted later๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.