Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but her bio kills me :ROFLMAO: I still don't understand why it's necessary to put his heritage on there like I honestly think its wonderful shes proud of his background but ??? My current interest is Bulgarian but I wouldn't ever think of putting "in love with a Bulgarian" in my bio it doesn't sit right o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see the “masks aren’t working” has cropped up this morning. A rant about her favourite shop as well! Matalans

Reactions: 5
As I always say to people; you are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Masks reduce risk. Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The reason she doesn’t like wearing a mask will probably be because her huge forehead is all that people will see lol and she won’t be able to pout at people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘I don’t believe masks help’

JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL. I CAN’T.
She hasn't an original thought, what's her argument that they dunt work?? She's a fuckin idiot and that's right pissed me off. She clearly didn't know anyone who's had covid or works with people with covid.

It's people like her that have caused the second wave - i bet she doesn't wear a mask all the time & they're probably both QAnoners

Reactions: 5
I forgot Elaine worked for the WHO. She‘s an absolute womble. I’ll go tell my husband and his work colleagues in in a+e to stop wearing them because Matalans finest thinks they don’t work. I mean he’s been wearing one for 7 months and hasn’t caught it, but hey ill tell him to take it off and take his chances, What a tit she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is so conscious of her facial appearance (teeth, skin, eyes etc), but never really that bothered about her weight or crappy dress sense. If she was she would really do something about it and stick to it.

Reactions: 6
Literally didn't do a thing. I never even comment.
That’s just her being her normal bitchy twunty self then! Shouldn’t worry about it! I prefer just reading about her on here and seeing screenshots then actually having to endure or repetitive life! 👍😂

Reactions: 2
That’s just her being her normal bitchy twunty self then! Shouldn’t worry about it! I prefer just reading about her on here and seeing screenshots then actually having to endure or repetitive life! 👍😂
you honestly aren’t missing anything exciting. She did a story on a packet of chewing gum that was reduced from 45p to 5p the other day.So seriously; you don’t miss anything crazy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a line 😂
😂 now my children are starting to copy what I say, I’ve had to start watching what I say and tame my insults. Although a quick look on urban dictionary says it means ‘idiot, dolt or fool, a person that wastes other people's time by endless waffling about one thing or another.’ So that is Elaine to be fair 🤭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.