Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I can’t believe her video’s have gone already never got a chance to watch the charity shop haul one

Reactions: 1
And so it begins. I’m guessing her attempt at weight loss x27473 will be on one account and she has this other account still for other stuff? Who knows. She changes her mind more than I have dinner.
84755CBD-4604-4544-8A86-2B7B1F780812.jpeg
0B2C7280-9831-4C31-AAFE-367509323567.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So how many calories are in the pastries that she’s moved just out of shot of the photo 👀👀😂
EF123C0E-BD86-4D2E-9561-315C44CFDABC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOVE IT!! Look at that healthy nutrious breakfast!! Elaine will be a size 10 soon for sure this time!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More tat for the house, this time Christmas deco. I don’t know about anyone else but I like to buy individual baubles every year to create a mixed bauble tree, she just buys cheap multipacks to save £ and time. I hate that carousel!

More tat for the house, this time Christmas deco. I don’t know about anyone else but I like to buy individual baubles every year to create a mixed bauble tree, she just buys cheap multipacks to save £ and time. I hate that carousel!
That carousel is so tacky!

Why doesn't she spend some decent money and buy a lovely, Christmas carousel to celebrate her and wills first Christmas in the house

I’m sorry but what is that carousel?! I’ve never known someone to have such terrible taste in, well, in everything. Literally everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Included the llama too. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a llama, or is it a sheep. I don’t actually know what it’s supposed to be
8AAC6211-D81D-4384-828B-ECD4CFA72ACF.jpeg
BB5B85ED-40B6-4C51-AD92-64F62F9D4FBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.