Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think will actually likes her? Or is he just stuck ?

Reactions: 3
Shes up and deleting early! I bet someone who knows Will saw them 🤣🤣
Same old pathetic elaine, just in a different village.

She needs to just realise she is never going to be a good youtuber.

Im laughing as I used to be so intimidated by her, as she spoke to me regularly a few years ago. I remember being made to feel worthless because she was married with a decent job (at the time)

Reactions: 4
Same old pathetic elaine, just in a different village.

She needs to just realise she is never going to be a good youtuber.

Im laughing as I used to be so intimidated by her, as she spoke to me regularly a few years ago. I remember being made to feel worthless because she was married with a decent job (at the time)
She had an opportunity to start her life over with Will, make new friends, healthier life and leave all the social media behind. But she craves the attention, especially from here.

She should just give up with the you tubing or at least try it from a different angle, no one is interested in charity shop hauls unless you're finding vintage or antique gems.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My Nanna has the same Christmas decor as in that haul. I also noticed she is still doing the ‘I was requested to buy this’ line. It grates on me. So Will doesn’t even exist as she videos from his house.

I was thinking this! This must be why Elaine was a witch to her. The difference is that Katy is likeable.
Katy also has her littke family now
What!! Does will have kids? Surely she wouldn’t tolerate that. Also is she actually in Yorkshire or Middlesbrough way?
I think his niece! She mentioned she was giving some clothes to his nieces not long ago, one was 17? Elaine is in Yorkshire

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thing she actually got a positive response from her video and got lots of views, but it’s still not enough for Queen Elaine. As much as she likes to portray this happy new life, nothing has changed. She’s still unhappy. The fact she keeps in contact with Neil and her previous life shows that too. Her Instagram will be next soon I’m guessing

Reactions: 4
I think Elaine cant keep away from Instagram/sharing on social media because she has no friends. The only friends she has are internet friends, none that she spends a lot of time with, makes plans to see, keeps in touch with. I've watched her since the every day vlogging days and other than a few people shes met online, she never mentioned doing anything with friends, even her 30th birthday I dont remember her doing anything with friends. It must be lonely.
Having people ask her to do lives must make her feel popular, she'll be back on youtube again I'm sure.

Reactions: 6
I just came on to say wonder how long her you tube was going to last!!!!
I watched her haul, see she's still buying old fashioned tat, how old is she ffs, and chocolate too, no wonder she can't ( or won't) ever lose weight!!

Reactions: 2
has she said anything on Instagram about deleting the YouTube videos? 👀

She’s not said anything on Insta stories, she was doing a live earlier but I couldn’t be arsed to watch.

Here she goes again. Expecting a diet or an online weight loss coach post before you know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.