Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not working full time. No way could I have that much time away from my desk and my place is pretty relaxed!
Same here. I have flexibility but if I swan off in the middle of the day for an hour or two I’d be expected to make it up inthe evening. She’s deffo either furloughed, on reduced hours or doing something else

Reactions: 3
These so called work calls, if they happen could be anything from Avon to fm ha ha. She could be trying to make a go of it in secret ha ha

Reactions: 4
Jesus what's happened to her hairline, its going to slip off her head if she doesn't stop with the scraped back ponies. . 😂
Bloody Hell! I have just watched her video she has just put up.( I didn't even know this thread was still going btw, or I would have been right on it!) But, I thought wtf has happened to her hairline? It's receding back more than ever! Is it wrong that I'm so happy she is making videos again, just so I can hate watch? Why is she talking posh? What has made her decide to make a comeback? God knows, but I'm so fooking happy, LOL

Was anyone watching her live earlier? :LOL: The subject of Covid came up but she said she wasn’t going to get into her opinions on it because it’s ‘personal to everyone’. However she was recently talking to her scientist friend, whose work does not involve Covid and now her feeling on it has changed.
They told Elaine what they think of the situation and she 100% bought into it. Elaine went on to say that because of the time of year lots of people will be getting tested (colds, chest, pneumonia etc). Someone commented saying they had a suspected chest infection but are awaiting test results. Now that Elaine believes she is some kind of expert, she was somehow able to advise that if tests come back positive it’s not something to be worried about. This was said with that sly grin she always has, as if she had some kind of insider knowledge.
Always has and will be a know all........

I know I’ve only bought 2 pairs of Jeans and the rest of the clothes shopping has been on my growing toddler.
I have actually hardly bought anything this year, saved myself a bloody fortune. Why buy clothes, We can't bloody go anywhere. I bought a new winter coat and that's it. She has bought some awful stuff from the charity shops, She has such bad taste,,

😂 I don’t think lockdown is the actual reason she’s made no new friends. You have to be a nice person in the first place to attract them, you know
Why does she think She will make friends in Yorkshire or wherever she is? She has never made any real friends anywhere else. She's just not a nice person. Is Wasn't She nasty toward Katy Beach? She just does not like other Women. Sad Cow

Last edited:
  • Haha
There’s something Katy Beach about this YouTube comeback! I suspect she’s been binge watching her hauls. That occasional posh twang in her accent is also Katy Beach, she just wants to be her! 🤣

The hairline though, I’ve never seen one start so far back 🙈

My Nanna has the same Christmas decor as in that haul. I also noticed she is still doing the ‘I was requested to buy this’ line. It grates on me. So Will doesn’t even exist as she videos from his house.

There’s something Katy Beach about this YouTube comeback! I suspect she’s been binge watching her hauls. That occasional posh twang in her accent is also Katy Beach, she just wants to be her! 🤣
I was thinking this! This must be why Elaine was a witch to her. The difference is that Katy is likeable.

I don't get the point of charity shop hauls. It's not like if you see something you want that you can go and get one yourself!

Reactions: 6
What!! Does will have kids? Surely she wouldn’t tolerate that. Also is she actually in Yorkshire or Middlesbrough way?

What a random thing to say, a coat for a person who’s coming here soon. It’s age 14 perfect for the person who’s coming. It’s a ‘starter’ coat until they get settled then they can buy their own 🤔

whoever it is that’s coming to visit why isn’t their parent / carer sening them with a winter coat at the end of October 🤔 do we think will has got a child?

What a random thing to say, a coat for a person who’s coming here soon. It’s age 14 perfect for the person who’s coming. It’s a ‘starter’ coat until they get settled then they can buy their own 🤔

whoever it is that’s coming to visit why isn’t their parent / carer sening them with a winter coat at the end of October 🤔 do we think will has got a child?
I thought she said size 14? Might be wrong.. either way how easy would it be for her to actually say who it’s for 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why be secretive has she even named Will in either videos? You know the guys house you’re actually living in 🤦🏻‍♀️

I thought she said size 14? Might be wrong.. either way how easy would it be for her to actually say who it’s for 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why be secretive has she even named Will in either videos? You know the guys house you’re actually living in 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, you’re right she did say size 14. I just re listened 😃 My bad. Even still, why has an adult not go a bloody winter coat 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Yes, you’re right she did say size 14. I just re listened 😃 My bad. Even still, why has an adult not go a bloody winter coat 🤣🤣🤣
Will is from South Africa, perhaps a relative is coming to visit? I hope she continues to post daily, so fun to read between the lines and sort fact from fiction.
She sounds right proud of having a “dining table”. If you recall, her and Neil used to eat in the lounge in front of never ending episodes of the American Office. I think she feels like she has fully levelled up by attaching herself to Will. I look forward to future videos! More than I can express!

I think the coat is for Wills sister, so not her relative (yet) 🙄 His family are moving over aren't they? She always says she facetimes her. It won't be long after her arrival that Lainey is bitching about her.

What's with the obsession with charity shops? Or is she trying to save money?

I'm becoming more convinced she's taken redundancy and put the bit of money into Wills house so she has a tiny share. There's no way she's working - my employer is very relaxed about taking time out for little things as we work from home now but every day, multiple times?? Not a chance

Reactions: 5
She definitely implied it on you tube.
"We decided to get the house were in now together"

However, he had it before she moved down to Yorkshire so maybe she's paying rent and thinks that means it's hers?? Wonder what his family think of her videos? She can't block them like she can on Instagram

We always knew her taste was awful but JESUS you’d think in a new house and with Pinterest you’d improve. Those Christmas decorations 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.