Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That eyeliner makes me angry😡
I can't say why but she needs to swap it for a nude or at a push white or go the whole hog with the black and smudge it out a bit to soften the look.

Reactions: 1
Why does she always insist on telling us what makeup she has on, as if we'll be dying to know how she achieved such flawless results 😂😂
"So, I've just got a little concealer on, with a little bit of bb cream, some powder and a little eyeliner"
WOW 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s backkkkk on YouTube wooo thank u Elaine 2020 is saved. Honestly I don’t know why she makes such a big deal of it 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ But it’s another thing that makes me think she’a no longer working/working in a different role/doing something for wills shop/gone part time because she’s always said she didn’t like the idea of doing YouTube whilst working in that job in case colleagues found her. In her video she claims to be “still doing full time hours” yet today she’s shown herself going to b&m and the charity shop at 11am and then the other day wasted an hour sat in the car waiting for will at the doctors? How can she say she works full time hours and do stuff like this pretty much daily

Reactions: 10
A video that she’ll probably make private in a few days when she throws a strop over comments etc...

new youtube video suprise suprise comments turned off
Comments are on now.. someone has asked why she hasn’t accepted their follow request on Instagram. She’s replied it’s nothing personal she’s just not accepting people right now 🙄

Reactions: 6
Life update, but mentioned more about the puppy she doesn't have than her boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
"over time we decided to get the house we are in now TOGETHER" ummm NOO. I remember her saying Will had bought the house next door and had been doing it up when she first moved in with him for lockdown. So no Elaine you did not buy a house together, or choose that house. Liar Liar pants on fire, what else you lying about Elaine?!

"I still work full time hours monday to friday" Don't think so Elaine.

Reactions: 11
Elaine the gift that keeps on giving, now enjoying ‘country walks, fresh air... and sheep’ 😂 The sheep got a mention, the wardrobes got a mention, the dog she’s not actually getting too, her ex husband who she talks to everyday but just a tiny mention of Will. It’s really weird to be talking to your ex husband everyday when you’ve just started a new relationship. That’s not normal. It’s disrespectful even if you are good friends. She’s keeping Neil sweet so she can go back to him at some point.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never noticed her sleepy eye before. She’s 31 did you know? 🤣. Yes as said above Will was already buying his house before she officially moved in with him.

Reactions: 5
Strange because she doesn’t keep track of her lies. She is the one who shows us herself out and about everyday, she is the one who already told us will was buying the house before they even got together ... if she wants to lie then she should be a bit better and making her lies look realistic 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or even better just don’t lie and live a fantasy life.

Came here to say exactly what you all have already said! She can’t expect people to see her on Instagram out and about in the middle of the day but then tell her YouTube viewers she still works full time :ROFLMAO: and we all know Will was buying that house before he met her. Such odd things to lie about, like she’s trying to force herself to believe all this crap and pretend she’s happy with her new life. She wants her life to look better than it is.
Also find it so odd she speaks to Neil every day. It’s nice they still have a friendly relationship...but every day is way too much. I wonder what Neil’s girlfriend thinks of that? I doubt Will really cares though...it doesn’t seem to me like Elaine and Will actually have a romantic relationship. She talked more about Neil in her YouTube update than she did about Will :unsure:

She’s keeping Neil sweet so she can go back to him at some point.
Yes that thought crossed my mind too. I wonder if she hopes to get pregnant and then run back to Neil. We know she left him because she wanted children and his bedroom problems made that harder for them, although I’m sure that’s not the only reason she couldn’t get pregnant - her weight was probably a factor too.

Surprised she asked Neil if it was ok to talk about him on her recent video, she had no problem openly discussing him before...

Surprised she asked Neil if it was ok to talk about him on her recent video, she had no problem openly discussing him before...
I know!! Doesnt mind telling the world he has a fear of ejaculating, but checks with him first if she can mention that they split up!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched her latest stories about how she’s done all this housework then said “I’m a proper little housewifey” then quickly said “erm and also trying to do some work, had a work call at 10”. I mean she lives in a remote village that’s a drive away to her local Asda’s yet fit that in as well in her lunch break?

can anyone who works in a city fit all that in in a morning? I bet not!

Last edited:
I imagine she’s on furlough. So probably checking in on work emails etc but not doing the 9-5. She even went to the beach this week. If she is working fully, maybe not the best idea to show yourself out and about constantly during the day when you’re supposed to be working you know?

I wonder if Neil is actually happy for once and that’s why Elaine messages him to stir the pot a bit. He has a girlfriend right? It’s a respect thing to not message your ex husband daily when he has someone new and the same for him with her. She would hate him enjoying life more than her. I mean he even sees her family more than she does.

Last edited:
What would she think if Will was daily messaging his ex? I remember when Neil couldn't even go to the pub

She is not working full time. No way could I have that much time away from my desk and my place is pretty relaxed!

Reactions: 4
I’m not usually one to comment on someone’s appearance but her receding hairline has receeded at an astounding rate. Is that normal for someone in their early thirties? I would be getting that checked out for sure. It’s so noticeable from when i used to watch her old videos compared to the latest one she’s put up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.