Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Jane? I guess I’ll have to start watching her instead, since I’m blocked from all of Elaine’s fascinating social media! And I really hope she doesn’t get a puppy. That poor dog will have a miserable life.

Reactions: 6
Who is Jane? I guess I’ll have to start watching her instead, since I’m blocked from all of Elaine’s fascinating social media! And I really hope she doesn’t get a puppy. That poor dog will have a miserable life.
Jane Gammons. I don’t watch any of her YouTube videos anymore but I still read her thread on here because it’s hilarious!

Reactions: 3
Jane Gammons. I don’t watch any of her YouTube videos anymore but I still read her thread on here because it’s hilarious!
Haha, that’s exactly why I read and comment on Elaine’s thread, I find you lot absolutely hilarious!

Reactions: 6
If this isn’t little miss fivehead I don’t know what is 😂👀
B8C0A1BC-C03A-488C-8801-D0D6585F81B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if will knows she is moaning about him.

Elaine, if he bothers you that much....get off your arse and find your own house instead of sponging of some bloke.

Reactions: 8
He was using a carpet cleaner on her story yesterday (seriously her stories are so dull!) and she was moaning about the noise. Could have been grateful he was doing it but nah

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He was using a carpet cleaner on her story yesterday (seriously her stories are so dull!) and she was moaning about the noise. Could have been grateful he was doing it but nah
She even made a point to say he wanted to do it and that she never made him! Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh lord. No. I forgot about the ‘gingerbread man family’. We’ve got it all to look forward to 🤭
I'm pretty sure she's already replaced Neil's one with one with Will's name on, which is nice 😜

Reactions: 4
10 points for stating the obvious. Her put on pout face will never stop annoying me.
C9AA7E1A-2CBB-49A0-A981-1B0535ADBA75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.