Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im guessing now, they'll get a dog (to expand their family 😂 you've been together 2 minutes, love) and it'll be given away within 6 months when she realises how much hard work a puppy is.

Reactions: 6
She never mentions it much now so I don’t think she is. She might be getting a puppy though as it’s time to expand their family 😂🤣
Expand the family? It’s not even a year is it that’s she parked her arse and expanding forehead on his sofa is it 🙈 can’t imagine her with a puppy dealing with the mess etc or walking it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From what she said on her stories, her neighbour’s daughter’s friend’s mum is having a litter of cockapoos due on Friday and Elaine might be getting one. Maybe it’s because she lives in a village (is it a small village? I’m not even sure where she lives) but I’m very surprised she is able to get a puppy as easy as that. All the decent breeders have long waiting lists, especially since lockdown started and everyone wanted a puppy. Puppy farming is so rife and with breeders currently charging a ‘covid premium’ a lot of people will go for the cheaper pups that are more likely to be from a puppy farm. I highly doubt she has done her research. Is this woman a member of the kennel club? Will the litter be health screened with all relevant tests etc? Will they have their first vaccinations from the breeder? Will they be registered with the KC? Will they be microchipped and wormed? Will she be able to meet the mum AND dad dog and see where the puppies are raised? These are just some of the questions I think she should be asking, off the top of my head. And I’m 99% sure she hasn’t asked a single one of these questions.

I think it’s ridiculous for her to even be thinking about ‘expanding their family’ :ROFLMAO: when she hasn’t even lived with him for that long. A puppy is a huge commitment and we all know how lazy Elaine is. There’s no way she’ll be able to handle having a puppy. It will interfere with her nana naps and she wouldn’t want to clean up after it. I bet Will will be the one looking after it and then they’ll get rid of it after the first month because it’s too much hard work for her.

Reactions: 8
Please god don’t let her loose with a puppy 😡

she won’t take it for the walks it requires, she’s too busy stuck like glue to her sofa, and far too lazy to do 2/3 walks a day! (Well I am presuming she still is?! She always was when she was vlogging!!! And nowt much else has changed with her so I doubt she’s stopped being a lazy mare!)

God a puppy! Trying to get feet right under the table with some sort of commitment, she’ll be hinting for a ring on her finger next and probably isn’t even divorced yet. Elaines seems the sort who can’t handle being single, latched onto will and now won’t let go

Reactions: 4
Anyone see Gammons live earlier? Elaine was in the comments and when someone advised Jane not to go back to slimming world, Elaine started being a right wee know it all and was basically being condescending towards the girl. The girl eventually said she was one of Janes actual friends and it soon shut Miss Elaine up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone see Gammons live earlier? Elaine was in the comments and when someone advised Jane not to go back to slimming world, Elaine started being a right wee know it all and was basically being condescending towards the girl. The girl eventually said she was one of Janes actual friends and it soon shut Miss Elaine up.
Didn’t her & Elaine actually meet up once? I seem to remember

Reactions: 1
Didn’t her & Elaine actually meet up once? I seem to remember
Yes, wasn't it in a Wetherspoons?

Would love to have seen that! Don't suppose anyone screenshotted it?

Reactions: 2

Think it was just a one off, surprised she hasn’t fell out with Jane like she has with everyone else 🙈

• Haha
Think it was just a one off, surprised she hasn’t fell out with Jane like she has with everyone else 🙈
Ah that won’t happen cos 1) Jane doesn’t have kids and some do think, as a couple they may have infertily issues, and 2). Shes on the same long battle to lose weight as Elaine, so that’s her ideal friend. If anyone betters her and has that family or loses the weight then there is her issue so friendships don’t last.

I also think it might be a little the same vice versa tbh, since Elaine moved in to Wills house Jane has been banging on about saving for a mortgage.

I think she is going to be a dog mum, maybe for the best really cos I still can’t see a maternal bone in her body to be honest. As long as she doesn’t turn in to one of those that forces you and your pushchair to the road cos their dog is far more superior than your child! No offence to dog owners as I know they aren’t all like that (been a dog owner myself) but I often pass a lady with two dogs who is so reluctant to give up part of the path for me and my pushchair, she even says to them “that’s it you stay where you are” 😔😢😳😤

• Wow
She would be HILARIOUS with a puppy. Imagine the meltdowns when it’s not Insta perfect 😂

• Haha

it’s on Janes YouTube, I’ve just watched it. Hardly think miss been on a million diets Elaine is ok to give anyone advice🤦🏻‍♀️

I find it bizarre that Elaine and Neil were together so long, yet she moved on so quickly. First with the guy from Newcastle (I think) and now settling (getting her hooves under the table more like) with will

I find it bizarre that Elaine and Neil were together so long, yet she moved on so quickly. First with the guy from Newcastle (I think) and now settling (getting her hooves under the table more like) with will
I know I find it odd too, but I suppose everyone is different! I personally couldn’t move on so quickly but hey ho 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.