Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy witch...saying it’s been along day and Will was still upstairs putting together the wardrobes, but she’s sat on her arse talking about her sodding food delivery. She should be up there helping him considering the only reason Will needs a new wardrobe is because she decided to move herself in with all her clothes that are way too small for her anyway...

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have a picture of her when she was slimmer? Might be a bit of a long shot given how many profiles she has had!

Lazy witch...saying it’s been along day and Will was still upstairs putting together the wardrobes, but she’s sat on her arse talking about her sodding food delivery. She should be up there helping him considering the only reason Will needs a new wardrobe is because she decided to move herself in with all her clothes that are way too small for her anyway...
I did wonder why she wasn’t helping him but then realised she is more bothered about breaking a nail than him breaking is back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to watch Elaine years ago when she had a tiny channel. I saw she had a thread on here and was baffled as I’d not heard of her in YEARS and didn’t realise anyone actually watched her. I’ve just skim read to try and sum up on all 8 threads and I’m so shocked! She doesn’t even make videos yet she has more threads than people like Syd and ell, what is going on? 😂 Does she even make videos anymore? 😂

Also if anyone can sum up the Neil, Lee, Will timeline for me I’d be v grateful ❤

• Haha
bleeping hell, I put every piece of furniture together in my house myself. She’s so bleeping lazy. Can’t she even help?!

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell, I put every piece of furniture together in my house myself. She’s so bleeping lazy. Can’t she even help?!
I know, I’m always doing jobs like that myself and I actually like it. I’m proud that I can do these things myself as well, no relying on my husband or parents to help. It’s such a shame she hasn’t got much going for her, she can’t do a right lot to be honest.! Cooking, DIY, Cleaning, Gardening, Fuelling/basic maintenance of the Car, you name it! She’s quite a boring old fart to be honest, I mean what are her hobbies besides Matalans, B&Ms, Aldi’s etc.......

Reactions: 5
Will was cleaning the carpet, Will was building furniture but yet she claims his house and the contents hers now. This Will doesn’t sound like the brightest button.

Will was cleaning the carpet, Will was building furniture but yet she claims his house and the contents hers now. This Will doesn’t sound like the brightest button.
Judging by where he’s built the wardrobes and how close to the door is...he really isn’t!

Reactions: 1
Of course he isn’t! Look who he’s let move in with him 🙈 give it a few more months before he see her for what she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go again ‘I want to shift a few pounds but I’m not worried about it’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only peasants build flat pack furniture in Elaine's self centred world.

She was probably painting her nails or reading tattle 😉

Does anyone else think shes put herself in a vulnerable position? Moved into this new guys house after less than a year together, without her name (I presume) on the mortgage, he could kick her out at any point and she wouldn't be able to do.anything would she? Where would she go?

Does anyone else think shes put herself in a vulnerable position? Moved into this new guys house after less than a year together, without her name (I presume) on the mortgage, he could kick her out at any point and she wouldn't be able to do.anything would she? Where would she go?
Probably straight to another mans house, knowing her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if that’s the door to the bedroom or a storage room but why have they put wardrobes right up against that door 😂 can’t be the door to get in surely, Elaine would never fit through it
98A367F9-F8D0-47A6-8A4F-2BD13AF08CE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought they were getting built in wardrobes? I’m sure she just said they gave themselves £1200 for them but they were cheaper, referring to them as built in. Look freestanding to me!
I don’t know if that’s the door to the bedroom or a storage room but why have they put wardrobes right up against that door 😂 can’t be the door to get in surely, Elaine would never fit through itView attachment 276196
She had so many comments on this apparently! It’s a storage cupboard for Christmas deco and HER coats, she claims she can get in it 🤣 but I am sure they could have got this wardrobe with one door less or done away with the mirrowwww section to make it more accessible, I mean what if there’s boxes in there surely they won’t get those out of that gap and it isn’t like they can just move the wardrobe is it? Can’t you tell this is all Elaine’s idea, it rings bells to what her bedroom with Neil was like.... wardrobes across the wall.

Is it me or does anyone else think £700 for this MFI type set is a bit excessive? I’m not an expert as I’m lucky my place already had built in wardrobes so I’ve never had to buy them myself, but I thought you could maybe buy a decent oak furniture set for around that?

Last edited:
I thought they were getting built in wardrobes? I’m sure she just said they gave themselves £1200 for them but they were cheaper, referring to them as built in. Look freestanding to me!

She had so many comments on this apparently! It’s a storage cupboard for Christmas deco and HER coats, she claims she can get in it 🤣 but I am sure they could have got this wardrobe with one door less or done away with the mirrowwww section to make it more accessible, I mean what if there’s boxes in there surely they won’t get those out of that gap and it isn’t like they can just move the wardrobe is it? Can’t you tell this is all Elaine’s idea, it rings bells to what her bedroom with Neil was like.... wardrobes across the wall.

is it me or does anyone else think £700 for this set is a bit excessive? I’m not expert as I’m lucky my place already had built in wardrobes so I’ve never had to buy them myself, but I thought you could maybe buy a decent oak furniture set for around that?
Any pictures for us unwanted ones!!? 🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.