Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to start and keep a journal, the tit she’s spouting out and forgetting in the past she’s said the opposite! I’m on about mrs hinch. Elaine said, when Mrs hinch first became a thing a few years ago, that she’d never buy in to the hype, it was ridiculous this that and the other and did people not clean their house before and paying so much for cloths and all the cleaning etc and now?..she’s soaking her cloths in zoflora, following her on Instagram and listening to her book! What’s changed then Elaine? Total hypocrite.

Reactions: 9
She needs to start and keep a journal, the tit she’s spouting out and forgetting in the past she’s said the opposite! I’m on about mrs hinch. Elaine said, when Mrs hinch first became a thing a few years ago, that she’d never buy in to the hype, it was ridiculous this that and the other and did people not clean their house before and paying so much for cloths and all the cleaning etc and now?..she’s soaking her cloths in zoflora, following her on Instagram and listening to her book! What’s changed then Elaine? Total hypocrite.
Maybe Will has a thing for Mrs Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bet Neil is thinking why did you never get off the sofa and clean when we were married 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
Elaine tries to make out that she won’t follow a hype. But deep down inside she was probably dying to run and buy a Kermit and zoflora back then

Reactions: 5
Here she goes... ‘ we should be happy the way we are etc’ ‘I always a said I need to lose weight but do I?’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Here she goes... ‘ we should be happy the way we are etc’ ‘I always a said I need to lose weight but do I?’ 🤣🤣
I know, all this “a number on the scales doesn’t define me” sh*t starts again. She is such a teddy bear (round and round the garden)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If she truest wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t keep mentioning it. It’s just because she’s failed yet again to lose weight. She only just posted a day or 2 ago to say she’d lost 2lb so which is it Elaine? When was it her blood test was due? She hasn’t mentioned it since has she?

She only posted a couple days ago how much weight she lost that week. So she cares. She was posting food hauls last month? So she cares. Girl has the worst memory. She’ll be on diet number 37482 next week.

• Haha
God her life either diet or don’t! Pick one! It’s gotta be boring this constant cycle of diet and weight doesn’t define you... 🙈

The only way she will lose significant weight is weight loss surgery. Shes been trying to diet for 10 years.

Reactions: 2
The only way she will lose significant weight is weight loss surgery. Shes been trying to diet for 10 years.
She wouldn’t do that... without being on diet what does she have to talk about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised Elaine even stepped foot in a charity shop. We all know she pretends she is something she isn’t

Reactions: 2
Christmas stuff. Imagine lots of these hearts in a circle wreath, and the same sort of material used to make the ugliest red/gold dresses for her nieces. You know that material that looks like it would give you an electric shock if you touched it. I googled ‘ugly tacky Christmas material’ and that picture came up 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What she got?
All these for the house and her nieces 🤮. I mean yes kids love dressing up but I’m sure they’d prefer to dress up as Elsa or a fairy than in these.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.