Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if that’s the door to the bedroom or a storage room but why have they put wardrobes right up against that door 😂 can’t be the door to get in surely, Elaine would never fit through itView attachment 276196
That is very odd!!! Why on earth would you get something doesn’t fit lol

Surely can’t be the door into the bedroom??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 why have such big wardrobes anyway, just filled with a load of crap and clothes that don’t fit her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they were getting built in wardrobes? I’m sure she just said they gave themselves £1200 for them but they were cheaper, referring to them as built in. Look freestanding to me!

She had so many comments on this apparently! It’s a storage cupboard for Christmas deco and HER coats, she claims she can get in it 🤣 but I am sure they could have got this wardrobe with one door less or done away with the mirrowwww section to make it more accessible, I mean what if there’s boxes in there surely they won’t get those out of that gap and it isn’t like they can just move the wardrobe is it? Can’t you tell this is all Elaine’s idea, it rings bells to what her bedroom with Neil was like.... wardrobes across the wall.

Is it me or does anyone else think £700 for this MFI type set is a bit excessive? I’m not an expert as I’m lucky my place already had built in wardrobes so I’ve never had to buy them myself, but I thought you could maybe buy a decent oak furniture set for around that?
They look like IKEA PAX wardrobe which are cheap on the surface but when you design the insides to what you want and you pick the doors you want they can add up. We bought 2 double ones almost 5 years ago and they were the best part of £800. Can’t fault them though, they look built in and they are very practical in that you can change in insides whenever to suit what you need them for. I think proper built in wardrobes are thousands these days

Reactions: 2
Yep they are ikea, I have the exact same doors but with the push open doors instead of the ugly handles.

They look like IKEA PAX wardrobe which are cheap on the surface but when you design the insides to what you want and you pick the doors you want they can add up. We bought 2 double ones almost 5 years ago and they were the best part of £800. Can’t fault them though, they look built in and they are very practical in that you can change in insides whenever to suit what you need them for. I think proper built in wardrobes are thousands these days
Yep we have huge custom built in wardrobes and they were around £3k, so the pax ones are an excellent alternative

Yep we have huge custom built in wardrobes and they were around £3k, so the pax ones are an excellent alternative

Also why do two people need this much wardrobe space?! Obviously I know because she buys tit tonnes of rubbish clothes every month but JEEZ. Stop filling up someone else’s house, woman.

Reactions: 5
I thought they were getting built in wardrobes? I’m sure she just said they gave themselves £1200 for them but they were cheaper, referring to them as built in. Look freestanding to me!

She had so many comments on this apparently! It’s a storage cupboard for Christmas deco and HER coats, she claims she can get in it 🤣 but I am sure they could have got this wardrobe with one door less or done away with the mirrowwww section to make it more accessible, I mean what if there’s boxes in there surely they won’t get those out of that gap and it isn’t like they can just move the wardrobe is it? Can’t you tell this is all Elaine’s idea, it rings bells to what her bedroom with Neil was like.... wardrobes across the wall.
A storage cupboard for Christmas deco and her coats! So she took all the crappy Christmas crap from her place with Neil?! Probably some old gift sets from the after Christmas sales in there too. Will’s mother will be receiving a stale selection box of cheap chocolate and a gift set of rancid knock off perfume. Joy to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I laughed when she said "I'm no prude"!! Ah, yes you are😂😂
This is the woman who wouldn’t show a pack of primark knickers in her haul as she was embarrassed. Not that we wanted to see her apple catchers!!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she was very ignorant last night to be honest....all about 50 shades but no mention of miscarriage awareness, not that she’s had one but I thought not long ago she was moaning about people going through miscarriages, labour alone etc and were not allowed partners in. I’m pretty sure that she’s even mention because of her famous “severe abnormal cells” that we will never forget about that her chances of miscarriage were slightly higher because of this. It’s just Elaine though isn’t it! All about her, forget those who she supposedly knows that have been through miscarriage.

Reactions: 1
I thought she was very ignorant last night to be honest....all about 50 shades but no mention of miscarriage awareness, not that she’s had one but I thought not long ago she was moaning about people going through miscarriages, labour alone etc and were not allowed partners in. I’m pretty sure that she’s even mention because of her famous “severe abnormal cells” that we will never forget about that her chances of miscarriage were slightly higher because of this. It’s just Elaine though isn’t it! All about her, forget those who she supposedly knows that have been through miscarriage.
I’m surprised a lot of people didn’t mention this. Particularly the “mum influences” 🤷🏻‍♀️

ATTENTION! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Elaine has said mirror, pronounced mirror, not mirraw. She IS capable of it! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure if I'm missing something but why would she be speaking about miscarriages instead of 50 shades of grey?!

Not sure if I'm missing something but why would she be speaking about miscarriages instead of 50 shades of grey?!
I wondered that too?
Its miscarriage awareness week and yesterday everyone was posting pictures of candles in memory of or to support those who had suffered a miscarriage. She not long ago posted about how people she knew were going through miscarriages alone in hospitals because of COVID, I just thought maybe she would have done a quick post to say she is thinking of those people she claims she knows. She usually does with other things like this such as BLM, Smear tests. That’s all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Its miscarriage awareness week and yesterday everyone was posting pictures of candles in memory of or to support those who had suffered a miscarriage. She not long ago posted about how people she knew were going through miscarriages alone in hospitals because of COVID, I just thought maybe she would have done a quick post to say she is thinking of those people she claims she knows. She usually does with other things like this such as BLM, Smear tests. That’s all!
Ah ok! Sorry I wasn’t aware, nothing has come up in my feeds. Well yes I agree I’m surprised she hasn’t posted anything or addressed if it was a concern she had for her “friends”!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.