Elaine12jones #7 Fad fitness diets galore, move back 2 Newcastle Will thinks you’re a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will end up going with same way as Neil

No friends and no social life

Reactions: 7
She’s so odd! Did she sit in the bedroom whilst they were there 🤣

Yes, she NEVER EVER had anyone at her old house. She was always at her mums and she used to meet her dad in the pub to see him. That’s not normal.

Reactions: 9
She’s so odd! Did she sit in the bedroom whilst they were there 🤣

Yes, she NEVER EVER had anyone at her old house. She was always at her mums and she used to meet her dad in the pub to see him. That’s not normal.
🙈 can imagine her sat pouting in the bedroom waiting for them to leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🙈 can imagine her sat pouting in the bedroom waiting for them to leave 😂
Can imagine she has that ... aura that makes you feel unwelcome. Them slight side glances at Will with her tight lip pout telling him time is up. She is for sure that person to just leave the room and he has to make excuses for her odd behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Elaine

The house is not yours and will is entitled to have whoever he wants around...

Will is not your property....

The house is not 'your space ', you just feel threatened that will has other people. Very similar to when your old friend Denise had other friends and you took a huff, tried to appear better by throwing gifts at them to make the other friend look bad etc then stopping talking to them...

You are clearly a drama queen...

You are definitely an attention seeker....

You have some serious issues and instead of spending £100s on diets and tat you should invest in therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s not the happy ending she’s portraying it to be. Saying he’s the love of her life etc. She’s kidding herself. She wants it to work, he has his own business, money and bought his house. He’s offering a stable life. However they seem SO different. I can’t see how they can be your “life” after such little time. He seems to be a heavy gamer who’s into very heavy metal music. She’s left Newcastle, something she said she’d never do, so I don’t think she deep down loves where she is living now, no matter how much she says she does. She never had and still does not have any friends she only ever had her family, who she seen a lot of and now she’s completely on her own surrounded by wills friends and family. Just like the role reversed on what she made Neil do all them years ago. She obviously has to give her job up too. Why does she want a relationship where it’s just the 2 of them in their little bubble anyway? Stick 1 or 2 kids into it and she’d be happy having no other people in her life. Weird situation and I can’t see it working it. It happened way too quick.

Reactions: 9
Think she’s had her own way for too long, she’s used to doing what she wants and doesn’t see anything wrong with just the two of them. It’s weird surely the new bf can see this.. she’s very very odd, but thinks she’s miss popular because of Instagram/YouTube etc which couldn’t be further from the truth

He’s surely a total wet blanket & is gonna let her walk all over him. More fool him 🤣

Reactions: 4
she feels it is not her home because they had people come over?
that is so odd

she is a free loader lets be real if lock down never happened do we think they would be moving in so quickly?? i dont think so

Ffs she needs to grow up. She shouldn’t have inserted herself in his life if she can’t handle him having some friends, she probably had the time of her life during lockdown having will all to herself and is probably throwing a strop.

Reactions: 8
She needs her own friends... not just people she speaks to on Instagram now and again...

Reactions: 6
Great first impression to his friends of his new girlfriend. They are probably saying she’s a psycho and to get out now!

It’s not her space, and frankly she’s taken over the poor guys new house and she’s know him all of 7 months. He should never have let her move in to the new house imo, it’s going to be hard to get her out.

She’s a very self-centred person and everyone around her must do what she wants, spoilt little girl.

Im surprised she hasn’t got pregnant to trap him already as she keeps saying how broody she it, well maybe she is trying.

Great first impression to his friends of his new girlfriend. They are probably saying she’s a psycho and to get out now!

It’s not her space, and frankly she’s taken over the poor guys new house and she’s know him all of 7 months. He should never have let her move in to the new house imo, it’s going to be hard to get her out.

She’s a very self-centred person and everyone around her must do what she wants, spoilt little girl.

Im surprised she hasn’t got pregnant to trap him already as she keeps saying how broody she it, well maybe she is trying.
I reckon a pregnancy announcement won’t be a million miles away..

Reactions: 6
She slipped up the other day and referred to the bedroom as “in my room”. Made me think, you only ever see the “pink” bedroom or the loft/office space. I’d bet they don’t even share a room. She wouldn’t let Neil see her naked after all them years, I can’t imagine this guy being any different.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She slipped up the other day and referred to the bedroom as “in my room”. Made me think, you only ever see the “pink” bedroom or the loft/office space. I’d bet they don’t even share a room. She wouldn’t let Neil see her naked after all them years, I can’t imagine this guy being any different.
Her & Neil had such an odd relationship.. like when his mum paid as a present for them to go away for a couple of nights. They went 10 mins down the road only stayed one night as she didn’t like it.. and sat in the car while he ate breakfast on his own... odd..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I very much doubt her & Will are having sex. All her talk of babies, contraception etc is just Rubber Lip’s way of pretending to everyone that she has an interesting, racy full life. She doesn’t like bodily functions or secretions, didn’t let Neil see her naked.......do you honestly think she’s turned into some rampant nymphomaniac overnight?

She’s forced her way into Will’s life & home & now wants to lay down the rules - Will’s a head if he lets her away with it.

Rubber Lips is iin her 30s now & can’t be some older man’s (like Neil) sugar baby anymore who’ll do anything to keep a young girl on his arm. She has nothing else going for her now - no home, no job, no family, no friends, no style, no personality, is very overweight, has thinning hair, is very plain looking & is incapable of even putting petrol in her own car! She should be bloody grateful she can get a dog to bark at her never mind get a new man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her & Neil had such an odd relationship.. like when his mum paid as a present for them to go away for a couple of nights. They went 10 mins down the road only stayed one night as she didn’t like it.. and sat in the car while he ate breakfast on his own... odd..
She’s got to have serious anxiety to behave how she does

Reactions: 2
She sounded more like a tenant than a partner!

I'd say she felt out of place last night cuz she knows she basically just moved herself in. She probably feels threatened that Wills friends will tell him that she's taken advantage of the whole situation and that it was too soon. She wont want him having contact with anyone that might make him see sense.
If Will breaks up with her, where does that leave her? She appears to have no family, no friends, no job (I suspect) and no home.

When she said “Neil’s new toy” I thought ooops you mean “wills new toy”, then remembered she said she was going to Newcastle today. The thing is I know it’s only a lamp, curtains and pictures she showed but the decor was similar style to what’s she’s got in Wills house. So much for the “it’ll be different”!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.