Elaine12jones #7 Fad fitness diets galore, move back 2 Newcastle Will thinks you’re a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounded more like a tenant than a partner!

I'd say she felt out of place last night cuz she knows she basically just moved herself in. She probably feels threatened that Wills friends will tell him that she's taken advantage of the whole situation and that it was too soon. She wont want him having contact with anyone that might make him see sense.
If Will breaks up with her, where does that leave her? She appears to have no family, no friends, no job (I suspect) and no home.
Does she have a separate room? I guess she is a glorified tenant!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if Will has let her move in as his house mate rather than his girlfriend. She never shows his face or any romantic photos of him.

Reactions: 2
She's a total brat. 30 odd years old and behaves like a 6 year old petulant child!
How old is she? I remember her saying she was gonna vlog everyday of her 30s (didn’t happen, had a strop deleted all videos on YouTube)

• Haha
She's 32 in December. I only know because I've followed her for years and she makes such a massive deal about her birthday :ROFLMAO:

I'm not surprised she is behaving this way, she's an absolute weirdo. More fool Will for letting her move into his house.

Reactions: 5
Guys, she was out of the house for a whole 8 hours today.

Shoutout to the rest of us currently doing 12 hour days 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ha ha ha best joke I've heard today....

She hasn't in 10 years so I doubt it.
Thought she had then realised the battery in the scales needed replacing!

That smug, I'm better than you look. No wonder she has no friends left!
It’s not as if she can say her tit doesn’t stink, I can only assume that such an amass of beige food gives off an odour that could turn the stomach of the strongest of people!

Sounds like Elaine needs some sort of therapy to address her issues and not just to do with weight. if you’ve fallen out with most people in your life then you are the problem - not them! Quite narcissistic behaviour

Can’t believe the state of Wills house already, those tacky quote signs 😱 she’s behaving like a cuckoo.
Hope she’s paying rent and Will has had some sort of legal documentation drawn up.
Maybe he’s working on a girlfriend agreement like in the Big Bang theory? 🙂

Oh the eyeliner, it really annoys me and looks so unfinished.
All she needs is a quick swipe of mascara and a nude eyeliner and it will open her eyes out and look very natural.
Or a paper bag?

Oh the eyeliner, it really annoys me and looks so unfinished.
All she needs is a quick swipe of mascara and a nude eyeliner and it will open her eyes out and look very natural.
Or a paper bag?
I think that’s her Nieces.

She said Joggers! I think she meant leggings ha ha
Ain’t much jogging going on in them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder how she feels sitting that same corner of Neil’s/her old house that she never moved from for all those years, being around a man she was used too and then seeing her family. Is it me or is it weird sitting in a house you used to live in, and moved out from and sat with an ex husband?

Reactions: 4
She mentioned he was a Christian and she was thinking of joining him at the local church, she was really interested in learning more. Am I being old fashioned that it’s no sex before marriage or is that all old school? Sorry if I sound ignorant, and don’t want to offend anyone either.

She mentioned he was a Christian and she was thinking of joining him at the local church, she was really interested in learning more. Am I being old fashioned that it’s no sex before marriage or is that all old school? Sorry if I sound ignorant, and don’t want to offend anyone either.
I’d imagine there’s no sex before marriage. Or maybe Will’s PRETENDING he’s a Christian so he doesn’t have to shag her!! 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally depends how strong Will's faith is. Isn't he 38 though? I'd be surprised if he was still waiting...

If you look at his Facebook a woman with his surname comments on Elaine’s photos is a retired vicar. Wonder if it’s wills mum?

No that’s not old school, I went to uni with people who are Christian and some refrained until married and they were pretty modern in other aspects of life. They did all get married very quickly though 😁

No that’s not old school, I went to uni with people who are Christian and some refrained until married and they were pretty modern in other aspects of life. They did all get married very quickly though 😁
Yeah I knew a few people who waiting until marriage. Most got married very quickly and very young!

Yeah I knew a few people who waiting until marriage. Most got married very quickly and very young!
Yeah very young! Like a year out of uni young 😱 one couple met at uni and were married before they graduated. Bizarre to me but if you know you know!

Yeah very young! Like a year out of uni young 😱 one couple met at uni and were married before they graduated. Bizarre to me but if you know you know!
Sorry to derail but yes a friend of mine, married at 21, he was still at uni but she wasn’t allowed to move in before they were married. Three kids under 3 before they were 25 😳

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.