Elaine12jones #7 Fad fitness diets galore, move back 2 Newcastle Will thinks you’re a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she know that those 6 people in front don’t have health conditions that make them exempt 🤦🏼‍♀️. Honestly don’t know what her problem is. Ranting away about company greed etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Isn't Costa classed as a restaurant so no masks actually needed. I live in Scotland so may be a bit different up here but I'm pretty sure that's the current rules.

In any case what a bleeping Karen. "I don't sound like an arse hole" No Elaine you do sound like an extremely entitled arse hole. It was oki for your boyf to go to Costa without one but since he got told off you feel you have a right to do the same. Nah. Off you duck.

Reactions: 6
How does she know that those 6 people in front don’t have health conditions that make them exempt 🤦🏼‍♀️. Honestly don’t know what her problem is. Ranting away about company greed etc 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t, someone might feel uncomfortable not wearing one (with a good reason health condition etc) and she’s moaning about them..

Reactions: 1
I don’t know about anyone else but the costa near me has a sign saying that they are a mask wearing store and won’t let anyone to the collecting window until the person in front has gone. They wait to serve the next customer until people move from spot to spot. I think she was talking bull because I doubt a chain would work differently from shop to shop it will be the rules set out from head office (I may be wrong). As for those not wearing masks it may well have been a coincidence that the all had exemptions or maybe they were unaware they had to wear a mask because they were going to sit in.

I don’t believe her to be honest I think she is full of sh@t and I think she is one nasty piece of work, the evilness of her while telling the story as well!

Reactions: 6
Isn't Costa classed as a restaurant so no masks actually needed. I live in Scotland so may be a bit different up here but I'm pretty sure that's the current rules.

In any case what a bleeping Karen. "I don't sound like an arse hole" No Elaine you do sound like an extremely entitled arse hole. It was oki for your boyf to go to Costa without one but since he got told off you feel you have a right to do the same. Nah. Off you duck.
In England, if you are getting a takeaway masks are required. If you are eating in, they are not (technically you probs should wear them to order but 🤷‍♀️ )

Also Elaine, if you have to clarify you're not being an arse hole, you certainly are!

Reactions: 3
Elaine is such a Karen!!! 😅

She is so passive aggressive and self entitled. No wonder she has no friends and her family don't like her.

Reactions: 11
It looks like that had a negative response cos she’s removed them now, but looking back at her stories with the evil eyes filter.......she has 2 baths a day? She must be suffering with bad BO or something else 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Poor Elaine, what a sad little life she leads! I really believe that she feels the world owes her something

Reactions: 5
It looks like that had a negative response cos she’s removed them now, but looking back at her stories with the evil eyes filter.......she has 2 baths a day? She must be suffering with bad BO or something else 😉
The poor water bill! Who has two baths, is a shower not sufficient?

Reactions: 2
Is she still working?
She claims she is but she’s never sat at desk doing anything, always out and about. I still think she’s probably trying to flog a dead horse with something like FM perfumes.

Just been in my local Costa and 2 couples behind me had no mask on, I don’t think they realise and the staff didn’t say anything. One staff member had a mask on themselves.

She claims she is but she’s never sat at desk doing anything, always out and about. I still think she’s probably trying to flog a dead horse with something like FM perfumes.

Just been in my local Costa and 2 couples behind me had no mask on, I don’t think they realise and the staff didn’t say anything. One staff member had a mask on themselves.
Ah ok 👌🏼 surely to sell the perfumes you’d need a large following on Instagram for example or at least have friends... can’t see it working for her

Reactions: 2
If she is working from home now then surely she won't be forever. Elaines role didn't seem like the kind that could be done from home permanently. So what is she going to do? hmmm

Last nights post was ‘I feel like I’m back at day one and don’t feel comfortable in this house, I don’t know why’

Um, it’s not your house, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last nights post was ‘I feel like I’m back at day one and don’t feel comfortable in this house, I don’t know why’

Um, it’s not your house, maybe?
I know and then she started saying about “someone’s come into my space” etc cos she didn’t know them! Is this where she starts to stop Will having his friends over and hoping he eventually drifts away from them so it’s just him and her.....just like it was with Neil! We all know she isn’t a people person, especially those with kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That really threw me ... like wtf?! I know we know she’s delusional but she’s taking the piss now. Doesn’t feel like her house because someone came round? She genuinely looked (again) like she was going to actually cry about it. You can imagine the tit Poor Will is going to get, her being moody and making it into an anxiety ordeal for him to then say we won’t have anyone around then. She doesn’t want to ban him from having friends. She needs to gas light him enough he does the banning. Which he probably will.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That really threw me ... like wtf?! I know we know she’s delusional but she’s taking the piss now. Doesn’t feel like her house because someone came round? She genuinely looked (again) like she was going to actually cry about it. You can imagine the tit Poor Will is going to get, her being moody and making it into an anxiety ordeal for him to then say we won’t have anyone around then. She doesn’t want to ban him from having friends. She needs to gas light him enough he does the banning. Which he probably will.
Who came round?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.