Elaine12jones #7 Fad fitness diets galore, move back 2 Newcastle Will thinks you’re a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @obviously.... (I had to shorten it to fit though - sorry!)

Continue the discussion of Elaine here.

....will she move back to Newcastle?
...will she try to guilt trip Will into moving back with her?
...will they live with Neil and his new girlfriend? (lol I could totally imagine that happening, they all seem like a weird bunch)
...will this thread finally be the one with a pregnancy announcement? (doubt it, but the way she’s going on she’ll clickbait it weekly just for the drama)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yay my first title....

I'm going to hula hoop for a minute, that should burn 500 calories, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 5”5 and I WAS 14st exactly at my heaviest, for clothes to feel comfy fit me properly I had to buy size 20 tops and 18 in bottoms. I’m genuinely curious about her clothing sizes. 🧐🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 1
To the person that said that it's same elaine just different guy was 100% spot on! I'm starting to get so annoyed with her again. Same old habits. Pulling shirt to show her weight loss, when she looks exactly the same to me, to immediately after said "weight loss" video post a novel about not feeling good and seeing enough progress. Elaine, you're feeling this way because you're not progressing. She doesn't look any different. A person of her size would lose a chunk of weight fast at the beginning, the closer you get to your goal weight the slower it will become. If she is losing weight you'll see a noticeable difference on her legs and thighs too, since she carries a lot of weight there. When she showed her "baggy" shirt lol, her skin tight jeans fit exactly the same way, no difference. She is not losing weight. Same tit, same elaine different day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To the person that said that it's same elaine just different guy was 100% spot on! I'm starting to get so annoyed with her again. Same old habits. Pulling shirt to show her weight loss, when she looks exactly the same to me, to immediately after said "weight loss" video post a novel about not feeling good and seeing enough progress. Elaine, you're feeling this way because you're not progressing. She doesn't look any different. A person of her size would lose a chunk of weight fast at the beginning, the closer you get to your goal weight the slower it will become. If she is losing weight you'll see a noticeable difference on her legs and thighs too, since she carries a lot of weight there. When she showed her "baggy" shirt lol, her skin tight jeans fit exactly the same way, no difference. She is not losing weight. Same tit, same elaine different day.
She’s just kidding herself, shame really as she would be so much happier if she did lose weight

Reactions: 2
I’m 5”5 and I WAS 14st exactly at my heaviest, for clothes to feel comfy fit me properly I had to buy size 20 tops and 18 in bottoms. I’m genuinely curious about her clothing sizes. 🧐🧐🧐
I totally agree - I'm 5ft and at my heaviest was 11st 8 and a size 14/16! Even at 9st 10 I was still comfier in size 14 bottoms! She is delusional!

To be fair to her, I was once 17 odd stone and the same height as her and the max dress size I was was size 20 (and comfortably too, not Elaine's idea of clothes fitting) People carry weight differently.

Wow Elaine wants to try leaning more about religion, I wonder if that’s because Will is religious?

Reactions: 5
Taking a break for the day from Instagram, she’s not liking what she’s seeing.....rolllll attention seeker

Reactions: 3
Just seen in her bio for that she’s being coached by a personal trainer from June, be interesting to see if maybe this works for her

Just seen in her bio for that she’s being coached by a personal trainer from June, be interesting to see if maybe this works for her
She has been there before I think with another coach of some sort and it never worked. I personally think she beginning to slack now from all these diet plans already, but I couldn’t throw away £100 of my money like that where she seems to make a habit of it.

She had one in Newcastle who was still coaching her during lockdown. Obviously dumped so he must have told her the truth about her hula hooping and steps 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.