Elaine12jones #7 Fad fitness diets galore, move back 2 Newcastle Will thinks you’re a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t last five minutes without attention can she? What a sad, desperate, needy individual.

Reactions: 6
Such an attention seeker. If she gets a question she doesn't like she throws her toys out of the pram.

Reactions: 9
She’s really playing the martyr this week isn’t she. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Complaining about poor customer service at the bank (in her opinion) and then dishing out advice to the checkout girl in b&m’s 🙈.

Tonight’s latest story about how those with a weight loss account should own their journey throughout and not just at the end 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is how she ended one of her stories, actually held this “pout” for a couple of seconds. I hate how smug she looks.
Will never get why she thinks the pout & eyeliner look good.. & who’s hairline starts that far back 🙈

• Haha
“You didn’t tell me this when you were bigger” no hun because now they’ve lost weight they’re using their knowledge and experience to help others that they didn’t know at the time they were bigger. FFS.

Reactions: 2
Wish I wasnt blocked 😂I used to watch her youtube when she blogged every day and it was real carcrash viewing that made me feel better after a bad day ha.

• Haha
I wonder if Elaine is still hula hooping? The online weight loss coach seems to have disappeared

• Haha
She’s really playing the martyr this week isn’t she. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Complaining about poor customer service at the bank (in her opinion) and then dishing out advice to the checkout girl in b&m’s 🙈.

Tonight’s latest story about how those with a weight loss account should own their journey throughout and not just at the end 🤷‍♀️.
What a sad little life she leads!! Typical Elaine thinking she is better than others

Reactions: 5
She gets a lot of questions for somone with littltle followers why do i think she sends them to herself?

Elaine getting told off for not staying on the social distancing stickers in Costa then giving out to staff about other customers not wearing masks. What a b!tch she is.
In my job we always tell customers to stay exactly on the lines because if not, the next person will creep up a bit closer and eventually everyone ends up on top of each other. And we can’t force people to wear masks either. That poor staff member obviously has no control over what another branch said to Will about having no mask. Oh and funny how Elaine gives out about other customers not wearing masks but defends Will when he didn’t have one.

Sorry but that rant really pissed me off.Elaine is most definitely a Karen;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.