Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lead85

VIP Member
Has she started her Christmas shopping yet 🤔

Is Will ready for Guinness slippers and a terrys chocolate orange 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Elaine12Jones(Pearson) #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s Ill 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
Last nights post was ‘I feel like I’m back at day one and don’t feel comfortable in this house, I don’t know why’

Um, it’s not your house, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

obviously....

VIP Member
Elaine

The house is not yours and will is entitled to have whoever he wants around...

Will is not your property....

The house is not 'your space ', you just feel threatened that will has other people. Very similar to when your old friend Denise had other friends and you took a huff, tried to appear better by throwing gifts at them to make the other friend look bad etc then stopping talking to them...

You are clearly a drama queen...

You are definitely an attention seeker....

You have some serious issues and instead of spending £100s on diets and tat you should invest in therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Elaine getting told off for not staying on the social distancing stickers in Costa then giving out to staff about other customers not wearing masks. What a b!tch she is.
In my job we always tell customers to stay exactly on the lines because if not, the next person will creep up a bit closer and eventually everyone ends up on top of each other. And we can’t force people to wear masks either. That poor staff member obviously has no control over what another branch said to Will about having no mask. Oh and funny how Elaine gives out about other customers not wearing masks but defends Will when he didn’t have one.

Sorry but that rant really pissed me off.Elaine is most definitely a Karen;)

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
I very much doubt her & Will are having sex. All her talk of babies, contraception etc is just Rubber Lip’s way of pretending to everyone that she has an interesting, racy full life. She doesn’t like bodily functions or secretions, didn’t let Neil see her naked.......do you honestly think she’s turned into some rampant nymphomaniac overnight?

She’s forced her way into Will’s life & home & now wants to lay down the rules - Will’s a dickhead if he lets her away with it.

Rubber Lips is iin her 30s now & can’t be some older man’s (like Neil) sugar baby anymore who’ll do anything to keep a young girl on his arm. She has nothing else going for her now - no home, no job, no family, no friends, no style, no personality, is very overweight, has thinning hair, is very plain looking & is incapable of even putting petrol in her own car! She should be bloody grateful she can get a dog to bark at her never mind get a new man!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jxxx

VIP Member
She slipped up the other day and referred to the bedroom as “in my room”. Made me think, you only ever see the “pink” bedroom or the loft/office space. I’d bet they don’t even share a room. She wouldn’t let Neil see her naked after all them years, I can’t imagine this guy being any different.
Her & Neil had such an odd relationship.. like when his mum paid as a present for them to go away for a couple of nights. They went 10 mins down the road only stayed one night as she didn’t like it.. and sat in the car while he ate breakfast on his own... odd..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
I can not even begin to explain how much I hate cheap shite like this with dumb ass quotes on 🤮
7AEF44CB-F83E-4D46-B5E8-0EC85DB831EC.png

😂
8FBF226B-6CB4-4F57-A67C-160F8A1613AB.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Queenie

VIP Member
She thinks sh'e so important. Yes, do us all a favour Elaine & delete your account.......AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!! DON'T EVER COME BACK!
But we all know she'll come back like a bad smell, time and time and time again.
Sort your fucking eyeliner, hair, clothes, weight out ffs! You look like Coco the Clown! And stop scrounging off your boyfriend - you're in your 30s (although look like you're in your 60s), not a teenager! No-one's jealous of you! I can't think of a worse person I'd want to be like or a worse life I'd want to have - get over yourself pet!

• Heart

Haym13

VIP Member
Fair play to Katy tho, she still had enough about her to actually start making thing's happen for her

Unlike the drip Elaine

Reactions: 12