Elaine12jones #7 Fad fitness diets galore, move back 2 Newcastle Will thinks you’re a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at his Facebook a woman with his surname comments on Elaine’s photos is a retired vicar. Wonder if it’s wills mum?
Must be his mum or a relative. His surname is very unusual
I think his mum and family are still in South Africa, his grandma and grandad are over though so possibly the grandma that’s just got out of hospital. I only say that because it says shes from Redcar.

Wonder how she feels sitting that same corner of Neil’s/her old house that she never moved from for all those years, being around a man she was used too and then seeing her family. Is it me or is it weird sitting in a house you used to live in, and moved out from and sat with an ex husband?
Did she go back to her old house? Fill me in please, she won’t accept me to follow her 😂

Haha. yes, who is fuelling her car up for her these days whilst she sits in the drivers seat like lady muck? Has she trained will up to be her lap dog? Elaine won’t lift a finger, she might chip a nail!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she go back to her old house? Fill me in please, she won’t accept me to follow her 😂

Haha. yes, who is fuelling her car up for her these days whilst she sits in the drivers seat like lady muck? Has she trained will up to be her lap dog? Elaine won’t lift a finger, she might chip a nail!
If she lifted her finger she would log it as a 700 calorie workout. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A butterfly in the house! A bit different? Erm no Elaine youve just lived a sheltered life girl. Don’t tell me she is scared of butterflies that she had to get Will to get it out, oh dear country living isn’t for her.......

A butterfly in the house! A bit different? Erm no Elaine youve just lived a sheltered life girl. Don’t tell me she is scared of butterflies that she had to get Will to get it out, oh dear country living isn’t for her.......
To be fair, I'm terrified of them!! I would absolutely get my partner to get it out 😂😂
Was odd how "different" she thought it was. Does she never open a frickin window!?

Reactions: 2
The oddest thing is why she feels the need to tell my one that?

Who the duck cares.

It’s like last night did we really need to know that Will was on his computer and that she was in another room sat on her laptop?

Such a strange woman 😂

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I'm terrified of them!! I would absolutely get my partner to get it out 😂😂
Was odd how "different" she thought it was. Does she never open a frickin window!?
She never used to open windows in her old house. The only time she did was when she got a sweat on tidying her room, then she moaned about the neibours making noise 🤣 and yes she did vlog it. Wow, amazing content!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She never used to open windows in her old house. The only time she did was when she got a sweat on tidying her room, then she moaned about the neibours making noise 🤣 and yes she did vlog it. Wow, amazing content!
😂😂 odd just odd sure she mentioned Neil had to go to bed after her so she didn’t have to listen to him snore 🙈

• Haha
Saturday night and he's sat with his back to her on his computer and she's on her laptop. Sounds awesome :rolleyes: when talking about the butterfly she said "it was sitting outside my bedroom". Another reference to MY bedroom. I've only ever said our bedroom or just the bedroom. Never"my". They definitely have their own rooms. She never shows the other spare bedroom, just the "pink" room, office and her bedroom.

Reactions: 10
More cash spent on weight loss planners I see. She most have more money than sense.

Is this when someone sent Neil a message saying what she had been saying? 👀
Yeah someone on here I think. Good on them I say
Saturday night and he's sat with his back to her on his computer and she's on her laptop. Sounds awesome :rolleyes: when talking about the butterfly she said "it was sitting outside my bedroom". Another reference to MY bedroom. I've only ever said our bedroom or just the bedroom. Never"my". They definitely have their own rooms. She never shows the other spare bedroom, just the "pink" room, office and her bedroom.
Me and oh are in separate rooms atm as I have the baby in with me (just easier for him with work)
I've started calling it "my" room 😂
She is 100% percent in her own separate bedroom!!

Reactions: 7
Entire fashion show on Insta on the stuff she brought back from Newcastle. Surprise, she still dresses like she has no taste.

• Haha
Entire fashion show on Insta on the stuff she brought back from Newcastle. Surprise, she still dresses like she has no taste.
Not a shock in the slightest she always dresses frumpy or in an older style but hey it was only £3 in Asda yes “it’s only a size 12 but il slim in to it”

• Haha
Oops sorry 😳 I don't like spiders
I think it’s just a 3 bed house which is the pink room, office and her bedroom. I sure it’s across 3/4 floors.

Poor nieces of Wills! Assuming at 17 and 19 they are the same size as her, unless it’s her size 12 things

Oops sorry 😳 I don't like spiders

I think it’s just a 3 bed house which is the pink room, office and her bedroom. I sure it’s across 3/4 floors.

Poor nieces of Wills! Assuming at 17 and 19 they are the same size as her, unless it’s her size 12 things
Your totally right, my mistake, sorry about that! I forgot it was 3 bedrooms 😂🙈

Not a shock in the slightest she always dresses frumpy or in an older style but hey it was only £3 in Asda yes “it’s only a size 12 but il slim in to it”
That old chestnut, she must have an entire wardrobe ready to go for when she’s lost 5 stone

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.