Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s her sister she’s staying with? I know they aren’t close but the other day she was showing her notebook and was covering something up with a frozen kids book. Unless she is at her mums.
Her sister has two kids and a husband, and not to be nasty, but previously elaine had said her sisters house was massive, and the one shes in seems very cramped.

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine her living with her sister. Didn’t they have a huge falling out last year because Elaine gave the kids chocolate against her sister’s wishes? Elaine said some spiteful things about her sister (I think it came from a place of jealousy). Not sure if they ever made up.

Reactions: 4
It looked like she was in an attic/loft when showing her outfit and it looks like there’s weights equipment there. Then another story later she’s in a bedroom. Not surprised she isn’t with lee. The problem was him it will have been her. He wouldn’t of put up with her demanding tit like Neil did.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't look like her mums taste. I remember her mums house being quite tacky.
Could be her dads.
Def not her sisters since they hate each other.

it seems like she’s embarassed as to where she’s living so i’m thinking she’s just staying with her mum

Reactions: 2
Either way she seems and looks a lot happier and confident and it shows. I think when you desperately want to leave a relationship but don't know what to do it eats away at you. She has accepted and admitted the Lee thing was wrong so hopefully now she'll take stock and focus on herself for a while. I'm happy for her.

Reactions: 11
Well we know whoever is taking the photos lives with her, but they haven’t got Neil’s up on the telegraph pole skills. 😂🤣

• Haha
I don't think she's changed at all....just different setting really. This health kick will be over before we know it.

I don't think she's changed at all....just different setting really. This health kick will be over before we know it.
I don’t think so either, still napping, still drinking gin. The only thing that’s changed is her using her one form of exercise a day and that will be just to get out of the house. She’s tried this walking lark before and the gym. She even said is a story reply that the scales weren’t showing her the results she wanted.

Whyyyyyyy does she wear her eyeliner like that. She would look much prettier without it at all. It’s so random.

Reactions: 8
She's in North Yorkshire staying with her boyfriend 'Will' she still lives and works in newcastle but said she usually stayed in yorkshire Thurs - Mon anyway so when lock down was announced she just stayed there.

He makes her feel young, is a breath of fresh air and is opening her up to new things. He took her to Nandos. Elaine didnt want to go because that's where the young people go and she's 31. But she loved it and they've been 3 times. 😂 :ROFLMAO:

36 years old he is white south African she said. Her mum was "happy" to hear he was white south african rather than black south african 😮 They met on match.com shortly after she realised Lee wasn't her type of person. He's very fit apparently, does martial arts twice a week. He's into heavy metal and is taking her to see skunk and anasie? later this year. He's 5'8 so maybe Neil will lend him his step ladder 😅

Neil has a gf called debbie with two older children who works for the NHS.
Her mum is still grieving for her marriage she said.

• Wow
  • Haha
Wow she's just done a live, she's in North Yorkshire at the minute staying there until after the isolation is over with, with "someone special". This special someone lives in North Yorkshire, so she's staying with him as its 1&1/2 hour drive from newcastle. He's South African, he's 36 and makes her very happy. They met not long after she finished with Lee, and met through match.com, she liked his photo and he messaged her and they've spoke ever since. (Sounds familiar).

Neil has a girlfriend! An older woman who works in a hospital and has 2 older children. They still live together so still have that house together but they just live as friends.

She's on better terms with her mum, but her mum still wont meet her new man, she didn't take it well they both met other people, she's took the split really badly.

She really does seem genuinely happy and it was nice to hear her say she was happy for Neil. He's with someone similar to his age, and so is Elaine. I do think this has been the best thing for both of them and hope it works for them! It sounds like she's really grown up too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don’t think she’s changed much, she said something like “ ok I’ve got 30 people watching, so that’s 22 people who don’t care but 8 of you probably do”, it’s still that sarcastic attitude she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.