Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarQueen

Also what’s the deal with this Lee, ?41 years old, living at home with his mother, happy to be getting involved in with Elaine who is acting like a giddy schoolgirl on the internet in front of strangers. Being picked up by her in her husband’s car, while she still lives with her husband? The whole thing stinks and just is so bizarre. When we first heard Elaine and Neil had broken up I thought “good for her” but Christ alive this is just so weird and Lee isn’t normal either to entertain Elaine while she’s living with Neil and using his car.

Reactions: 27
She has written a letter to her mum, then showed a pic of her and Lee , looking very happy and saying "he asked me and I said yes!"
What did he ask her?
Do you want to go to the Metro Centre?
Shall we join Slimming World?
Do you want me to throw out the turkey baster?

I’m so confused! :unsure:;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

memoii11

VIP Member
I must have left by this point what did she say?
She just kept saying that we're bitches over and over then said we're cunts. She was bitchy herself! She ended with she doesn't know how we can sleep at night and wondered what our love lives are like. I'll tell you what mine is like hun, it's brilliant and I sleep soundly next to my gorgeous husband 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
I find it funny that she classes us as "trolls". I'm sorry but if you put your life on the internet, you have to expect criticism. I DO NOT condone the people who send death threats, send disgusting comments to someone or insight any harm to come to them AT ALL! But, to me, this forum is a place to discuss those who DO WILLING put their life on the internet. The same way we all discuss people in our lives, what they are up to etc. Its human nature to gossip to some level, some do it more than others and some do it a lot! It's not harmful, in my opinion, to talk about something that has been openly shared publicly.

If something had been leaked from a private account, or people had contacted family members or friends of said person (I do know of ONE incident on here) then of course, that's absolutely overstepping the mark.

Elaine, if you're reading this, no one hates you, no one wishes any ill will on you and no one would want anything bad to happen to you. We have just been discussing things YOU, yourself, decided to shared to your followers. If you had only shared this info on your private account, and someone here leaked that, then you have every right to be upset and horrified.

Reactions: 21

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
She was probably hoping for a spot on the itv news at 10.

***Breaking news - attention seeking fuck up Elaine Jones is leaving Instagram due to airing her dirty laundry in public & then throwing her toys out of the pram when someone dares to discuss her***

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also what’s the deal with this Lee, ?41 years old, living at home with his mother, happy to be getting involved in with Elaine who is acting like a giddy schoolgirl on the internet in front of strangers. Being picked up by her in her husband’s car, while she still lives with her husband? The whole thing stinks and just is so bizarre. When we first heard Elaine and Neil had broken up I thought “good for her” but Christ alive this is just so weird and Lee isn’t normal either to entertain Elaine while she’s living with Neil and using his car.
That’s exactly what I was thinking! He’s decent looking, good hairline for his age, nice teeth, OK clothes and a good physique... so what’s his story? Why is he single at his age? There’s always a catch :unsure:

• Haha

Fluffball

Well that was interesting to say the least...she was waiting for 180 viewers to appear, keeping everyone on their seats saying she was really nervous and having heart palpitations.
People were trying to guess and she was saying, "no I'm not moving in with Lee - I barely know him, it's not a new job, it's not a new car, hes not moving in with me". Etc..
Then she blurted it out with an absolute psychopath looking face, eyes bulging out of that massive head and said something along the lines of, "yes some of you have guessed it, I'm leaving Instagram. All of those c***s and trolls on that website I've had enough of them". It was short but to the point.
Can't remember it word for word but my goodness she is absolutely crazy!

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I still say it’s a good thing they’ve split. We all were saying it a long time back and I do believe everyone would have been congratulating her on here for finally doing so. Yes she seems far happier. Yes she seems fully committed to ending it BUT when you sit and tell your followers it ended because it wasn’t working for years, (trying for a baby in May?) then these messages & pic (you plaster everything else but not this?) You spout how you have to work in a marriage (but not in love?) you are looking on booking holidays for next year ... I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she had said ‘it’s over. We are done. I’m moving out (or him moving out)’ , then spent time getting your shit together, starting again, getting your own place and mentally healing, applying for divorce. All that shit then she wouldn’t have half the shit she has from us.
It’s the facts off: it’s over but I’m (we) staying.
My mums called me a slag but I’ve done nothing wrong.
My sister called me loads of names etc. But I’ve done nothing wrong.
I’ve got him in my husbands car
I’m meeting him at night
Cosying up on sofas etc
Shopping with him
Putting up pictures
Flirting with him while your husband is downstairs
Probably texting him 24/7
But I’ve done nothing wrong?! No Elaine.
I mean it’s just pure DISRESPECT.
It doesn’t take a lot to put 2&2 together.

Sofia100

This isn’t the first time she’s pissed Neil off in her marriage. This is the third time... and Neil gets the blame for sending a pic or two. If only everyone knew of Elaines other goings on whilst she’s been married. She’s a heartless cow and now she’s asking Neil to move out so she can move the next one in. What a disgrace. And her mum DID NOT call her a slag... nice one Elaine!

• Wow
  • Heart

Yorkshiregirl2019

Guys it’s been a full 13 hours. How are we all coping? Hope everyone isn’t too devastated. I am going to have to go to bandmsss at lunch to feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buy me flowers.
Buy me flowers.
Buy me flowers.
Why aren't you buying me flowers?

I bought you some flowers.

Ah, he bought me flowers, he's so lovely.

Nothing like a bit of spontaneity to keep a relationship alive eh?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bobsyouruncle

I think it becomes trolling when people are asking Neil, talking about calling him at work, finding out where she works. Messaging her boyfriend, calling her a fat fuck (be kind!!!!!!) , people take it too far. They have now spoilt it for us who just like taking the mick a bit and are generally a bit nosey

Reactions: 17

Hailes

91329A7A-FE24-4C56-AC0C-D52DC7CF4E84.jpeg
I
Elaine in Mexico... size 12 fashion show.
She had at least one salad a week and a glass of water each day.
FITNESS IS HER PASSION.

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
She’s moving this relationship on so fast. I imagine there wasn’t any chemistry or romance with her and Neil and she has jumped on the first person showing her attention. I hope Neil is alright. He could have done what she’s done and slated her publicly and aired some laundry, and he hasn’t. I respect him for that. #teamneil

daisyrose

Neil has been a part of their family for so long, your partner becomes family, and I don't care if it's your child, if they behave despicably you have every right to tell them how you feel, I can't fathom the shock her mother had finding out about her shenanigans, her mother has every right to be angry and upset with her, we don't know what was said, it doesn't mean that she has cut elaine off, but what I have seen from Elaine is she would not take lightly to anyone that dares disagree with her! When she talks about her fallout with her mother, she doesn't particularly seem sad either, instead the corners of her mouth moves in a way that almost looks like a smile or grimace. Remember Elaine has fallen out with several family members, there's one person that seems to be at the centre of all the troubles, it's not her mother, not Neil, not her dad, not her sister, but Elaine, this is only family let's not even go into her failed friendships.

And yes, she seems happy, it's normal for a person to blossom when they start a new romance, heck, we've all been there, it's not an achievement to have a glow about you at the start of a relationship! It's new, it's exciting. I don't for a second believe her stories about Neil, for the simple fact that she would not have been able to keep a secret and she's a liar, she would've let something slip out! How would Neil have kept it a secret from her if she found out that people had messaged him about what she posts and she made a story to tell them to stop contacting him. Nah, girl is liar! She's trying to make herself look good, but I'm not a fool. Neil may have been bland, but he seemed to be a good husband, he took care of her, he cleaned the house, he cooked for her and he even climbed on the ceiling lights to take her ootd's. It was clear for a lot of us that he was totally a pushover, and that's not his fault, some people are introverts, and it's gross that someone like Elaine will take advantage of a mild mannered man.

• Heart

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
and you can garentee he had a ex that cheated or somthing some sob story

she said she was scared of lees family judging her

babe they may not do it to your face but bet you anything behind your back they are talking i would judge you if my son came home with a girlfriend with the situation your in and i would be warning him to be careful i also think theres a high possiabillity of elaine cheating on lee with neil with her still living there such a dangerous situation i really think she is stupid for doing that can you imagine

Oh lee lets go to mine we can cuddle in my bed room while my husband is down stairs

WERID AS FUCK

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16