Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A live has just started! I'm in bed and oh is asleep so I can't put it on 😭😭

Reactions: 1
At 10.45 on a Sat night? 😂😂
??
He's a nurse and had to get up at 5am to go to work. Im trying to spend as much time as possible with him when he's home, even if that's just lying beside him in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
??
He's a nurse and had to get up at 5am to go to work. Im trying to spend as much time as possible with him when he's home, even if that's just lying beside him in bed.
I think the other posted was questioning a live at 10:45 on. Saturday night, not you in bed with your oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else roll their eyes at her latest insta story? :rolleyes: Makes me think she hasn’t changed at all. Still napping, going on about gin and posting digs at her ‘haters’. Making out that she doesn’t have time for words to upset her....but clearly they do otherwise she wouldn’t be posting about them
3D7DA18A-9245-49DB-9CCA-2A5081D54B38.jpeg

• Haha
I think the other posted was questioning a live at 10:45 on. Saturday night, not you in bed with your oh.
Apologies to the poster for sounding tetchy if it was.... Im taking a lot of stuff personally at the moment when life is a bit harder ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apologies to the poster for sounding tetchy if it was.... Im taking a lot of stuff personally at the moment when life is a bit harder ☹
Things are tough, lots of posts on here for support if you need them. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry for the confusion. I meant Elaine doing a live at 10.45 on a Sat night . Shes clearly leading a very exciting life over there 😂

No need to apologise at all. Its such a strange uncertain time for everyone. If you ever need a chat / rant we are here. Xx

Sorry for the confusion. I meant Elaine doing a live at 10.45 on a Sat night . Shes clearly leading a very exciting life over there 😂

No need to apologise at all. Its such a strange uncertain time for everyone. If you ever need a chat / rant we are here. Xx
Thank you, and apologies again for thinking you were laughing at me being in bed early. Xx

To be honest, I'm struggling to keep my eyes open past 9.30 most nights 😂

My husband wants to stay up to have a zoom DJ sesh with his friends. I’ve tried to implement a curfew. This nana is in bed by 10 😂
I wonder if Elaine is still napping.

Reactions: 1
She's looking so much better these days, but that eyeliner!! It's just doesn't suit her applied like that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.