Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will be enjoying isolation especially not being able go the shops

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's still living with Neil. I'd love to watch those quarantine vlogs if so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's still living with Neil. I'd love to watch those quarantine vlogs if so 😂
I was wondering that. If she was still living with Neil before lockdown, they’d be stuck there together for another few months and she wouldn’t be able to see Lee (if they’re still together).

Reactions: 3
From what others have said, it looks like elaine and lee arent together anymore. I wouldn't be surprised but she went back to Neil, and he has probably been daft enough to have her back. Theres no way she would want to be on her own!

Reactions: 6
Wonder if they are stuck in the same house together, where else would she have gone?

Reactions: 3
Shes still in the same house anyway. Have a full length "mirrow" pic. Shes on another "journey" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says she won't be posting personal updates. Bets on how long that lasts? I'll say 3 weeks. Who do you reckon the other person in 'we' is? Neil? Lee? Someone else? And she's finally eating at the dining room table rather than the purple monstrosity in the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t her mum have plates like that? Looks like there’s someone sat opposite her in a few meal photos. Lee or Neil don’t follow so I’m guessing she’s living with her mum and that mirror selfie is an old pic. I can’t bring myself to follow her, just to rewatch all her old history repeat itself 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.