Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fish... Is she for real 🤦🏼‍♀️
The immaturity astounds me 🤦🏼‍♀️
How bloody tragic..... she’s just embarrassing herself at this point. Posting an insta story saying ‘we have some news..’ followed by a post with a picture that says ’twins’ and when you scroll to the next picture it’s a pic of 2 fish. Bloody pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How bloody tragic..... she’s just embarrassing herself at this point. Posting an insta story saying ‘we have some news..’ followed by a post with a picture that says ’twins’ and when you scroll to the next picture it’s a pic of 2 fish. Bloody pathetic
What a attention seeking child

Reactions: 6
She drops something in about pregnancy and babies at every single opportunity even with stuff that’s completely unrelated if the BF doesn’t want kids he should be worried 😂

• Haha
Don’t forget she’s 31 years old so she keeps reminding us! Maybe reverse the numbers for her maturity, and double it for her dress sense.

• Haha
She's so tragic! Pulling at that khaki shirt, oh its so big one me, when she let it go it looked pretty fitted on her to me.

• Haha
She's so tragic! Pulling at that khaki shirt, oh its so big one me, when she let it go it looked pretty fitted on her to me.
I know, I thought it looked right in size for her apart from the arms I think may have been too tight but couldn’t tell properly.

Reactions: 1

I don't want to sound horrible because I'm big too but her idea of something fitting is anything she can squeeze into so when she loses a bit of weight it's then 'baggy'.

I wish she (and a lot of other people) would realise they look so much better and slimmer when they wear proper fitting clothes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.