Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And where is that little home gym set up!? You're right, the mirror pic could well be old. The one of her sat on her old sofa, in her blue gym top out of puff, is definitely an old one cuz I remember that pouty face pic.

Reactions: 5
Just want to know what’s going on with her since she was last active... are her and her mum ok now? Who is she living with? Has she moved out of her old house? Is she single or seeing someone?

She is 100% not living with Neil. Different house, different dining room table, different colour plates, different colour sofa/carpets, home gym etc
I don't think its her mums house.

yes there is a mirroaw pic from her old house but its probably old.

Reactions: 4
I feel like I need a new account to add her. Is it public? I knew she would be bored and this lockdown would force her to vlog 😂

Just had a nose, I feel like she's fishing for some ad's and work. All seems a bit fake and forced to me

And where is that little home gym set up!? You're right, the mirror pic could well be old. The one of her sat on her old sofa, in her blue gym top out of puff, is definitely an old one cuz I remember that pouty face pic.
I remember that one

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's eating from those Gusto meals. It makes a change her actually having a proper home cooked meal. She usually made Neil cook.

I think she’s still with Lee and is just choosing not to share her personal life anymore. She makes a point of always saying “we”. Plus, a lot of people get a new lease of life in a new relationship, which is probably her motivation to get healthier. She certainly seems much happier which is great to see.

Reactions: 3
She’s just confirmed on Instagram live that she isn’t seeing Lee anymore and they’re not friends, and it was a mistake and ‘what was I thinking?’
She also said she has an ok relationship with her mum but it’s never going to be the same and they don’t go shopping together anymore. Makes me question who the other person is in the ‘we’ and the other plate in the pictures. I think she‘s back with Neil.

She said Lee ’wasn't my kind of person’ and she realised that within a couple of weeks because they had some fallings out because she was opinionated and he felt that women shouldnt be so opinionated. He made a rude comment in public to a taxi driver about her still being married but dating him. She said he was a distraction from what was going on in her life but it was not a relationship. More like a high school relationship because he was childish.

She said she doesn’t think she will make YouTube videos again ‘because of where she’s staying at the moment and people will...(she stopped herself finishing the sentence at that point because she didn’t want to overshare)

Last edited:
Very interesting that she's not with Lee anymore....i hope Neil told her to duck off too! Unless Neil moved house i don't think she's living with him.
She posted a pic of a woman walking on her insta ...do we think she's living with a female friend?

I think this whole fitness/healthy eating thing is very new and will not last (as usual!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Very interesting that she's not with Lee anymore....i hope Neil told her to duck off too! Unless Neil moved house i don't think she's living with him.
She posted a pic of a woman walking on her insta ...do we think she's living with a female friend?

I think this whole fitness/healthy eating thing is very new and will not last (as usual!)
Was the woman not her? I thought it was Elaine but maybe not?

She’s just confirmed on Instagram live that she isn’t seeing Lee anymore and they’re not friends, and it was a mistake and ‘what was I thinking?’
She also said she has an ok relationship with her mum but it’s never going to be the same and they don’t go shopping together anymore. Makes me question who the other person is in the ‘we’ and the other plate in the pictures. I think she‘s back with Neil.

She said Lee ’wasn't my kind of person’ and she realised that within a couple of weeks because they had some fallings out because she was opinionated and he felt that women shouldnt be so opinionated. He made a rude comment in public to a taxi driver about her still being married but dating him. She said he was a distraction from what was going on in her life but it was not a relationship. More like a high school relationship because he was childish.

She said she doesn’t think she will make YouTube videos again ‘because of where she’s staying at the moment and people will...(she stopped herself finishing the sentence at that point because she didn’t want to overshare)
I missed the live!
I honestly thought she was still with Lee - I wonder who she’s living with then and why it’s a secret??

Reactions: 2
Theres two plates on most of her instagram pics so don't think she's living alone.

I wonder if it’s her sister she’s staying with? I know they aren’t close but the other day she was showing her notebook and was covering something up with a frozen kids book. Unless she is at her mums.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.