Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, her mum is bloody awful based on what she said about will.
But gosh, this sounded really positive for her and Neil. How nice.

Reactions: 6
Sounds very familiar to the way she first met neil

Online, got serious pretty quick and moved to his (even if this is temporary)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aww I'm delighted Neil has met someone. While I'm happy fir Elaine she does seem to move really quickly, she needs to be on her own for a bit

Reactions: 7
Aww I'm delighted Neil has met someone. While I'm happy fir Elaine she does seem to move really quickly, she needs to be on her own for a bit
some people just like that though like some people just can not be on there own they have to go from one person to the next

• Wow
Reactions: 2
According to Elaine they fit really good! One thing I’ve learnt being an overweight person myself (I piled it all back on through ivf and pregnancy) is to never wear light colours on the bottom half, shows all the lumps and bumps and obviously does nothing for you.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.