Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katya2019

She was walking on the road down the country lanes and a car went speeding past she had her headphones in so she didn't hear it coming, complained they shouldn't be going so fast and it scared her. Then someone sent her a message saying the roads are national speed limit and she should be more careful of her surroundings and walk on the path. She blocked them 🙈
This was me as she irked me, she called the driver a dickhead and said she was so lucky one of her earphones slipped off so she heard them. If you’re walking down a small country lane on the ROAD then why would you have both earphones on so you couldn’t hear anything at all coming? IMO that is a bit of a death wish. And how would she hear someone coming up behind her to ABDUCT her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
I know he’s still jumping through hoops for her, and I bet he’s hoping she will change her mind. Although I suppose he did it so she wouldn’t be using his car to go see her new man/boy. I hope Neil meets someone one day, although I’d imagine he’s doing the right thing and spending time single to get over her.
I’ve been in his position before and it nearly destroyed me. Luckily I met an amazing man a year later but it was definitely one of the worst times of my life. I hope Neil meets a lovely woman

Clairie

I know ye're all joking but am genuinely devastated at the lack of Christmas videos

As you see from my previous post I've been anxiously anticipating them for months 😟😭
It's just not the same without her shite cheap ill fitting clothes, pictures with one leg in front of the other to make her look slimmer, shots from the top of the stairs which make her look 2ft tall, pouting at the camera and playing with her hair. I also miss the word mirrow and yearrings, Indians and Italians, oh and not to forget the gentlemans dress shoes and the boots she wears in the summer months.
Feel free to add all the memories I have missed.

• Haha
I’ve no sympathy for her.Shes brought it all on herself.Its one lie after another.If they have saving for a baby why didn’t they try ivf privately.She would rather buy ugly clothes that don’t fit her.Her wardrobes must be overflowing.Not long ago she wanted a rug for the living room but didn’t get one because of the expense,then goes on to buy expensive gin and ugly clothes and don’t get me started on the tat she buys people for Christmas.I think it’s all the gin shes been drinking that gave her the courage to do online dating as before she was scared of everything.Trouble is Elaine normal decent people end their relationship before dating another.It called cheating/having a affair.The awful smug look on her face she’s such a bitch.

Her gift 🎁 list for Lee
1.lynx gift set.
2.Guinness slippers.(let’s hope lees the same size as Neil)as she’s already bought.
3.A second hand game.
4.Primarks 7 pack of socks with days of the week on.
5.chocolate orange.
6.walnut whips.
Hope this helps other tattlers who are missing out on her gift guides 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

diygirl40

VIP Member
Just caught up, so she has been all school girl and created drama about leaving? Why not just leave, instead of being an attention seeking bitch.

She posted all her life and aired her dirty laundry out for everyone to see, and now she can't handle the fact people talk about her and disagree with what she is doing. Should have kept your psycho mouth shut then hey, hun!!

She will be back

Reactions: 15

SugarQueen

I probably dislike Elaine more now after this situation than I did before when she was shopping and napping and wearing the jungle top 24/7 tbh. She’s shown what a heartless, selfish cow she really is. Ugly on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sara_M

VIP Member
I noticed, the occasions she claimed she found out about Neil's pics, were 2 occasions that would make it seem even worse. He supposedly did it when her grandad died. So, making out when she was upset and vulnerable, he betrayed her. The second time was his mums birthday. The birthday Elaine went on and on about and did all the organising for. Saint Elaine, how could Neil do that to her.
Dont believe a word of it. Elaine spills her guts online. At the very least there would have been some cryptic quotes.
She would also have used it as the reason for this split saying she could never quite get over what he had done. She only shifted the blame to him when she was receiving all the backlash.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone as insensitive as Elaine. 😔 No one disagrees with the decision to break up, but she seems to be rubbing everyone’s face in it.
Despite her saying her and Neil have been unhappy for ages (that might be news to Neil), she has only just announced the split to her family/friends (at the same time as social media 🙄).
Her mum/family didn’t even have time to let the news sink in before Elaine was posting loved up pics with her new boyfriend. It had to have been a massive shock to them and because of Elaine, none of them have had any privacy to adjust. She could have just kept her new relationship quiet to spare everyone else’s feelings until things calmed down.
Who knows, her mum might feel humiliated that she didn’t know what was going on and then found out via social media along with everyone else?
I’m not sure putting the apology to her mum in her stories was a great move either!? Why not write an actual letter that your mum can read in private without the rest of the internet being involved? I just don’t get it, nothing’s sacred to her.

memoii11

VIP Member
Hang on... didn't Elaine keep going on about a delivery guy at work a while ago? I'm sure she did! Anyone else remember? I wonder if it's him!

• Wow
No different to all the other bloggers really.... we know all the ins and outs, details of periods and live stream births. It’s the age of social media....it’s all aired if we like it or not. It’s not an example of her slagging him off ,no.

I’d like to hear his side of events though, however unlikely. 2 sides and all that but as he’s not a vlogger I doubt we ever will. Unless his new girlfriend has a big account and he starts being featured
There’s a big difference here Elaine shares her life on social media.Neil however doesn’t.She had no right sharing his private,very personal details in the bedroom.She had no right saying he’s been sending rude pics to other woman.She belittles him.Ive watched her on utube when she used to do daily vlogs.She treats him like a slave.leaves him at home to go shopping with a list of jobs to do.Not once have i seen her do housework/ gardening.Even taking his car to go and see her new bloke she’s horrible.

• Heart

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
I don’t know how she has time for all these lives she does, in between bailing on her marriage, shacking up with lee, running her whole office, afternoon naps and trying on all the god awful outfits that are 3 sizes too small. She’s a busy woman.

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
How can she say we’re all bitches and cunts for having an opinion on what SHE’S freely told us?! If you don’t want people saying things about you Elaine keep your mouth shut! Deal with it in private like everyone else. We’ve probably been saying everything right and it’s hit a nerve with her!