Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is though that is creepy but however on the lives lee loves the attention that shows so clearly so idk i dont think its that werid cause he does not act shy when chatting on the lives and when somone asked to follow him he said ask elaine so is it more her who does not like it
So already she’s the boss in another relationship.More fool him.Lets hope he don’t put up with her bratty ways 😐

Reactions: 5
I wonder want her Christmas plans are.I wouldn’t be surprised if she don’t send Neil to his brothers and asks lee to spend Christmas at her house.Shes selfish enough to invite him to spend Christmas with her and Neil.

Reactions: 6
There clearly is something wrong as to why she won’t admit how she met him. If he’s not from work then she must have as she does not go anywhere!!

There clearly is something wrong as to why she won’t admit how she met him. If he’s not from work then she must have as she does not go anywhere!!
... met him online that is.

I wonder want her Christmas plans are.I wouldn’t be surprised if she don’t send Neil to his brothers and asks lee to spend Christmas at her house.Shes selfish enough to invite him to spend Christmas with her and Neil.
And Neil will cook her Christmas dinner! It’s her Birthday soon, so let’s see what she will do for that.

• Haha
She must be she’s been dipping in Neil and hers baby fund pot. I mean yes it’s no good now for the pair of them, but she may need her half it in the future for whatever.

Yes she did it in style like a school girl 😂

For those who didn’t know or can’t see

I’ve just realised the wardrobe in the background looks a lot like hers!
Wow .. she really has NO shame!
When you guys were saying the other day that she said he asked and she said yes, I honestly thought she was taking the piss and it was cryptic! I didn’t think she ACTUALLY meant his girlfriend! What a kick in the teeth for Neil now they are official and she has the audacity to stay in the house they rent together, completely rubbing it in Neil's face or what !

Has anyone noticed sofia100 is still lurking (was reading the thread 10 mins ago) yet they still haven’t spilt the beans 🤔 🤨

Reactions: 10
The last time I heard of someone living with their spouse whilst also having a significant other in the house was on one of those Mormon programmes on channel 5... it’s very weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on... didn't Elaine keep going on about a delivery guy at work a while ago? I'm sure she did! Anyone else remember? I wonder if it's him!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hang on... didn't Elaine keep going on about a delivery guy at work a while ago? I'm sure she did! Anyone else remember? I wonder if it's him!
Yes I remember!! I seem to remember her saying he was saying ‘inappropriate’ things to her 😂

• Haha
i love the Cluedo element in this thread!

And yes, come on Sofia spill that tea gf

Who's Sofia?

Poor Elaine feeling all stressed. She's brought it all on herself

This isn’t the first time she’s pissed Neil off in her marriage. This is the third time... and Neil gets the blame for sending a pic or two. If only everyone knew of Elaines other goings on whilst she’s been married. She’s a heartless cow and now she’s asking Neil to move out so she can move the next one in. What a disgrace. And her mum DID NOT call her a slag... nice one Elaine!
This is who Sofia is 😁

last seen a moment ago viewing elaines thread 🤔

Reactions: 3
Has Elaine ever been single as an adult? She really needs to spend time on her own and mature a little

On another note does she mention work at all on insta anymore

Has Elaine ever been single as an adult? She really needs to spend time on her own and mature a little

On another note does she mention work at all on insta anymore
I completely agree. She needs to have some time to herself instead of looking for older men to date or marry. Clearly she has daddy issues and she is possibly looking for a father figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.