Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this will show her that if she keeps her dirty laundry off the internet then nobody will talk tit about her. I mean it's not rocket science is it.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if We will ever get to know how Neil is getting on! Would Love to see him settled with a lovely Lady of nearer His own age, someone to look after him & not speak badly of him. Guess We will never really know,,,,

Reactions: 6
If He only knew how much support there is for him by all Us women, I'm sure it would make Him feel Good. Shame He won't get to know,,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Matalan have Neils stepdads favourite Christmas present in......... or was it her stepdad? I can’t remember but know it was one of them!
Stepdad! 😂 How are we coping without the gift guides that are THE SAME EVERY YEAR!!!! 😂

Reactions: 2
I know ye're all joking but am genuinely devastated at the lack of Christmas videos

As you see from my previous post I've been anxiously anticipating them for months 😟😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know ye're all joking but am genuinely devastated at the lack of Christmas videos

As you see from my previous post I've been anxiously anticipating them for months 😟😭
It's just not the same without her shite cheap ill fitting clothes, pictures with one leg in front of the other to make her look slimmer, shots from the top of the stairs which make her look 2ft tall, pouting at the camera and playing with her hair. I also miss the word mirrow and yearrings, Indians and Italians, oh and not to forget the gentlemans dress shoes and the boots she wears in the summer months.
Feel free to add all the memories I have missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like coming to the end of your favourite box set - there’s a void. Come back Elaine! How are we going to know what to buy for Christmas now? 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.