Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would certainly be nice to hear the other side of the story. All we know is what shes saying. Neil "asked her to delete him" (🙄) so, she can say what she likes and hes none the wiser. All the "he knows the truth, hes supportive etc etc" is most like bs.
And he isnt getting a chance to say anything.

Saw the stories this evening. The message to her mum- could she not have left it at that? Why decide to post the "he asked...." pic straight after it. If she wanted to build bridges, shes going the wrong way about it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she doesn’t accept new followers. She’d have 1000s more because of this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s loving all the drama.I think she’s a women who hasn’t had much attention from men and suddenly lee comes along.So she throws everything away.Her husband her family.Shes slagging of her husband who loved her to bits and actually put up with her laziness and moods.Not many men could put up with Elaine.Good luck Lee if you move in your going to need it.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how long it'll be until she demands Lee to shave his beard off 😂 the first sight of Neil's stubble she was sending him to the bathroom to shave it off 😂 such a control freak!

• Haha
Damn I used to follow but gave up years ago, tried a few weeks back but she won’t accept. Come on Elaine, let some of us in, your loving the drama!

• Haha
another interesting live....she says Hi,by the way, for those who cant see/blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she has time for all these lives she does, in between bailing on her marriage, shacking up with lee, running her whole office, afternoon naps and trying on all the god awful outfits that are 3 sizes too small. She’s a busy woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing much to report! Neil went and did her dirty work and picked up her nans mobility car from her mums for Elaine to use, she sent him home with a certain soap Elaine uses and the car.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I feel so sorry for Neil
I know he’s still jumping through hoops for her, and I bet he’s hoping she will change her mind. Although I suppose he did it so she wouldn’t be using his car to go see her new man/boy. I hope Neil meets someone one day, although I’d imagine he’s doing the right thing and spending time single to get over her.

Reactions: 8
I know he’s still jumping through hoops for her, and I bet he’s hoping she will change her mind. Although I suppose he did it so she wouldn’t be using his car to go see her new man/boy. I hope Neil meets someone one day, although I’d imagine he’s doing the right thing and spending time single to get over her.
I’ve been in his position before and it nearly destroyed me. Luckily I met an amazing man a year later but it was definitely one of the worst times of my life. I hope Neil meets a lovely woman

Reactions: 16
I don’t think any of this will end well!! Surely they need to be looking for their own places in readiness of moving out. Maybe she thinks she will just move in with Lee after all. Now she is Lees girlfriend maybe it will be acceptable for her to spend Christmas with them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.