Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live she said this about Neil was Friday I think, in the afternoon.
She said went though his emails and seen explicit photos between Neil and another woman. On two separate occasions, with 2 different women.
Yet it was only last week she said there was no cheating on either part and that she still loved and respected Neil, and only recently had they still been trying for a baby!

She also told the world of his infertility problem, an extremely personal bit of information about Neil, who seemed a private man and kept himself somewhat off social media. She had no right to do that.

She’s always embarrassed and belittled him.

is that a better example?
No different to all the other bloggers really.... we know all the ins and outs, details of periods and live stream births. It’s the age of social media....it’s all aired if we like it or not. It’s not an example of her slagging him off ,no.

I’d like to hear his side of events though, however unlikely. 2 sides and all that but as he’s not a vlogger I doubt we ever will. Unless his new girlfriend has a big account and he starts being featured

No different to all the other bloggers really.... we know all the ins and outs, details of periods and live stream births. It’s the age of social media....it’s all aired if we like it or not. It’s not an example of her slagging him off ,no.

I’d like to hear his side of events though, however unlikely. 2 sides and all that but as he’s not a vlogger I doubt we ever will. Unless his new girlfriend has a big account and he starts being featured
There is a rave about section if you want to start one there lol

Seriously though, Elaine cannot complain that people have opinions of her, she chose to tell the world through social media

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never been Elaines biggest fan but seriously wtf does it matter how or why she split from Neil? It’s not unusual for a marriage to break down, it’s been clear for months & months that they where not happy, I personally think she has made a very brave decision to end her unhappy marriage. She’s been in a relationship with him since she was a teenager, she’s never known anything different and for many of them years she has been unhappy. We all deal with things differently, maybe going on to Instagram and offloading is her way of dealing with it. Her mum fell out with her because she jumped the gun & assumed Elaine was having an affair when in reality the marriage had been over for months & she didn’t meet Lee until recent months. And no, I’m not Elaine, I’m not a friend of Elaines & I’m not related to Elaine either.

Reactions: 6
I noticed, the occasions she claimed she found out about Neil's pics, were 2 occasions that would make it seem even worse. He supposedly did it when her grandad died. So, making out when she was upset and vulnerable, he betrayed her. The second time was his mums birthday. The birthday Elaine went on and on about and did all the organising for. Saint Elaine, how could Neil do that to her.
Dont believe a word of it. Elaine spills her guts online. At the very least there would have been some cryptic quotes.
She would also have used it as the reason for this split saying she could never quite get over what he had done. She only shifted the blame to him when she was receiving all the backlash.

Reactions: 14
I agree, I don’t know why people are getting a bee in their bonnets over it. Still think her mum is a cow, she’s probably upset for herself that she’s lost her Indians sssssssss and holiday buddy. Bring back the Elaine I like to take the pots out of with her matalansssss hauls and cheap tat.

I actually don’t believe the Neil stuff we would have definitely heard about that she tells us everything else lol

Reactions: 3
I’ve never been Elaines biggest fan but seriously wtf does it matter how or why she split from Neil? It’s not unusual for a marriage to break down, it’s been clear for months & months that they where not happy, I personally think she has made a very brave decision to end her unhappy marriage. She’s been in a relationship with him since she was a teenager, she’s never known anything different and for many of them years she has been unhappy. We all deal with things differently, maybe going on to Instagram and offloading is her way of dealing with it. Her mum fell out with her because she jumped the gun & assumed Elaine was having an affair when in reality the marriage had been over for months & she didn’t meet Lee until recent months. And no, I’m not Elaine, I’m not a friend of Elaines & I’m not related to Elaine either.
Please gtfo, you are in the wrong place, and you're right, you're not a friend or relation of hers because she doesn't have any relationships or friendships with anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

There’s a big difference here Elaine shares her life on social media.Neil however doesn’t.She had no right sharing his private,very personal details in the bedroom.She had no right saying he’s been sending rude pics to other woman.She belittles him.Ive watched her on utube when she used to do daily vlogs.She treats him like a slave.leaves him at home to go shopping with a list of jobs to do.Not once have i seen her do housework/ gardening.Even taking his car to go and see her new bloke she’s horrible.

• Heart
Her mum fell out with her because she jumped the gun & assumed Elaine was having an affair when in reality the marriage had been over for months & she didn’t meet Lee until recent months
While we dont know if she did have an affair, we also dont know she didnt. Most of what we have seen would actually suggest that there's more than meets the eye. She claims it's been over for months, yet is still living with him, was still trying for a baby. This only came spilling out when Neil went away for a few days. I wonder why? Spotted with her new man. Her hand was forced.
Shes already admitted that her "friend" Lee, is actually more than that. So, the "friend" nonsense was a lie. Why would we believe anything else she says? For her mum to cut her off, she must have a damn good reason.

On a lighter note, I wonder if Lee is the reason she was randomly asking about bikini waxes a while ago 😂

Reactions: 6
There’s a big difference here Elaine shares her life on social media.Neil however doesn’t.She had no right sharing his private,very personal details in the bedroom.She had no right saying he’s been sending rude pics to other woman.She belittles him.Ive watched her on utube when she used to do daily vlogs.She treats him like a slave.leaves him at home to go shopping with a list of jobs to do.Not once have i seen her do housework/ gardening.Even taking his car to go and see her new bloke she’s horrible.
Dont give the them the satifaction clearly a fan

Reactions: 7
So she mentioned her mum sees her instagram or somone has been telling her whats been said on there plot twist its neil on another account ;) i think somones messaged her on fb

its got to be somthing like that i can not think how else she would be seeing all this or that her sister follows her or somthing a long the lines

Reactions: 3
I think she might of met lee on her works night out the dates match up and it’s when she started posting all her cryptic quotes on her grid

Reactions: 7
She has written a letter to her mum, then showed a pic of her and Lee , looking very happy and saying "he asked me and I said yes!"

• Haha
  • Wow
“Im sharing this on here because I know you’ll see it”. Classic sentence from an attention seeker who is loving sharing all of this to us “bullies”. She’ll see a text too Elaine, just incase you didn’t know that 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.