Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably an ‘out there’ idea (I admit to making wild suggestions at times) but I have made an observation about Lee. He always wears black tops. In one picture I’ve seen it looks like he has rather big ‘moobs’ for a man of his size. Also, I’ve seen a picture of him where he looks a lot bigger than he does now. This got me wondering whether he wears black tops because he is conscious about loose skin. OK so this may be a far fetched idea but I wonder if she met him through some kind of weight loss group, Cambridge or something like that?

Reactions: 11
I thought her grandad bought and paid for that car himself for getting about with his wife when things became difficult. Surely if it was any other way the car would have gone back by now.

Reactions: 4
I thought that i def think they been speaking longer then she said like u said in several pics he is def bigger then he is now

I thought her grandad bought and paid for that car himself for getting about with his wife when things became difficult. Surely if it was any other way the car would have gone back by now.
Well if its not a mobillity car then fine but if it is elaine is so stupid you can get your car taken off you if they find out its not used by the disabled person and its actually fraud

Reactions: 6
As much as Elaine tries to make out this isn’t a rebound thing, it is. She’s probably feeling now that she’s wasted a lot of her life with Neil being old before her time. So what does she go and do jump in to bed with another man who is 10 years older than her and she will probably rush in to this relationship, rush in to living together so they can start trying for a baby because let’s face it neither of them are getting any younger and some of her previous fertility issues have got to be down to her so being overweight and getting older isn’t going to help her

Reactions: 11
The agreement would have been with her grandad and he would have bought it in full after the 3 years or handed it back.
Cant see her mum carrying on with the payments as it would have been in his name.
Cant see her trying to cram her in Elaines car, she hasnt even mentioned her nan lately.
Also she has only really started mentioning this cunty site 🤣 on the last couple of lives.
I do think she reads here, i know I bloody would if i put myself out there and would not be able to resist finding out what people were saying about me. This is Elaine after all.

Reactions: 7
This is probably an ‘out there’ idea (I admit to making wild suggestions at times) but I have made an observation about Lee. He always wears black tops. In one picture I’ve seen it looks like he has rather big ‘moobs’ for a man of his size. Also, I’ve seen a picture of him where he looks a lot bigger than he does now. This got me wondering whether he wears black tops because he is conscious about loose skin. OK so this may be a far fetched idea but I wonder if she met him through some kind of weight loss group, Cambridge or something like that?
I actually recognise him and I'm sure he's in one of the Cambridge groups on Facebook!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One day Elaine, your relationship with Lee will fizzle out and you will be sat there alone, no real life friends, and with a family who you have thrown away for a fella. Yeah, your Mam wasn't happy, but you have made no attempt to rekindle your relationship with your Mam, and other family members for that matter.

Family should always come first, and I have nothing against finding someone else - but you should have taken time, heal, and find yourself and be independent for once in your life. You could have had a solo trip away, I know so many people who have traveled alone and its changed their life - given them confidence and then they have moved onto a healthy ADULT relationship

Reactions: 12
A fancy jungle top - maybe she is trying to get with the i'm a celebrity theme lol.

I really do feel sorry for Neil.

Can I ask, if she is using her Nans mobility car everyday to work etc - isn't that ripping her Nan off? Surely her Nan pays for the car with her disability to help her get out and about with her family who can drive her.
Yes to get to work etc, cos her and Neil work different hours so can’t car share. That’s what she said in her live last night anyway.

When you say "mobility car" I've been picturing a mobility scooter which surely is not the case....?!
Sorry I should maybe say a motobility car lol

You’re probably right, I thought she had said before it was a motobility car, maybe they’ve had it a while now and it was bought at the end of the term or something then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You'd think if she's already dipping into baby savings she'd use it to buy a working car
I know, it was someone else’s comment on here yesterday that said she was dipping into it, I didn’t hear her say that though but I did miss her weekend lives.

Reactions: 4
It would make sense if it was an online relationship initially. That would give her the confidence - you know the whole stranger danger chats.

it is obvious Elaine is here and some of her BFFS. I wouldn’t be to worried about trying to call out who we think it is. It does t really matter. we can all be cunts together and laugh at her position as a count as she is within!!

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen a thread updated so much! Making my breaks in work very entertaining 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You'd think if she's already dipping into baby savings she'd use it to buy a working car
I doubt they bothered save up that much they were never really that bothered about making an effort towards baby stuff. Bet she won’t share it with Neil

I know, it was someone else’s comment on here yesterday that said she was dipping into it, I didn’t hear her say that though but I did miss her weekend lives.
Yeah she treated herself to a poncho

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It would make sense if it was an online relationship initially. That would give her the confidence - you know the whole stranger danger chats.

it is obvious Elaine is here and some of her BFFS. I wouldn’t be to worried about trying to call out who we think it is. It does t really matter. we can all be cunts together and laugh at her position as a count as she is within!!
guys i promise you I DO NOT KNOW ELAINE!!!

but i will tell you this,I've got a weird habit of joining in and agreeing with all the hate and criticism and jokes, but then i suddenly find myself feeling empathy for them and doing a bit of an about turn......is anyone else like this?

so far its happened with the meld rums,i got crucified on rebecca lambs thread for suddenly starting to feel sorry/empathy for her and now its happening with Elaine. i guess i'm just a part timer here.....i'm sorry!!!!

i'm being honest...am i alone? i just see a bit of my own situation from a few years back here where i met someone new fairly quickly. I'm a rubbish Tattler and from now on I'll sit on my hands and only type in witch mode! again, i do not know her!

Reactions: 10
guys i promise you I DO NOT KNOW ELAINE!!!

but i will tell you this,I've got a weird habit of joining in and agreeing with all the hate and criticism and jokes, but then i suddenly find myself feeling empathy for them and doing a bit of an about turn......is anyone else like this?

so far its happened with the meld rums,i got crucified on rebecca lambs thread for suddenly starting to feel sorry/empathy for her and now its happening with Elaine. i guess i'm just a part timer here.....i'm sorry!!!!

i'm being honest...am i alone? i just see a bit of my own situation from a few years back here where i met someone new fairly quickly. I'm a rubbish Tattler and from now on I'll sit on my hands and only type in witch mode! again, i do not know her!
I certainly don't feel sorry or have empathy for her. She's made her bed and can lie in it 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.