Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
From what I have heard , Elaine became a bit over the top and argued with Denise after Elaine said something nasty about Steve. She was always trying to be the best friend.

Denise isn't innocent as she has a fiery temper and Steve seemed like a pervert when I watched them. He always seemed like a leech on his lives and vlogs.

I followed Elaine and spoke to her often before Steve and Denise came along but it was like she got obsessed with steve
I always found Steve very suggestive on his vlogs, even though it was to his wife. It was a bit much to put in the vlogs In my opinion. He seemed to like befriending young women too and even met them on his days off (Denise knew, I mean they were all friends but he would meet them for trips to ikea or coffee) I bet he would have liked that. I think a lass called Emma was one of them and Elaine was another, then he used to chat with Kelly too But don’t think they met as weren't local.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
The live she said this about Neil was Friday I think, in the afternoon.
She said went though his emails and seen explicit photos between Neil and another woman. On two separate occasions, with 2 different women.
Yet it was only last week she said there was no cheating on either part and that she still loved and respected Neil, and only recently had they still been trying for a baby!

She also told the world of his infertility problem, an extremely personal bit of information about Neil, who seemed a private man and kept himself somewhat off social media. She had no right to do that.

She’s always embarrassed and belittled him.

is that a better example?
No different to all the other bloggers really.... we know all the ins and outs, details of periods and live stream births. It’s the age of social media....it’s all aired if we like it or not. It’s not an example of her slagging him off ,no.

I’d like to hear his side of events though, however unlikely. 2 sides and all that but as he’s not a vlogger I doubt we ever will. Unless his new girlfriend has a big account and he starts being featured

obviously....

VIP Member
She was close with Katy Beach for awhile they used to send each other gifts. Then Denise and Steve which ended badly.
Her sister also hates her. Say no more.

Let's just say it's very telling that she cannot keep a friend, online or in real life. The problem is ELAINE.
I remember those friends, they were a weird couple anyway. Elaine obviously liked him as she was always very flirty

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
How does she think she’s burning 550+ calories walking?! She’s not going for an intensive hike, she is literally going for a stroll?! I burn 550 calories when I cycle 12 miles up and down a lot of hills. She must realise that isn’t accurate or is she just delusional
That is like a one hour solid Zumba. No way is she doing that from a walk. I walk 6 miles every Sunday and barely burn 300.

I don’t think shes got the watch configured right.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
That’s typical Elaine isn’t it? I’ve lost count of how many online friends she has befriended over the years, can’t imagine what it’s like to be a real life friend of hers 😐 I remember in the very early days of her YT she used to mention a friend all the time and best friend I think? I don’t think we ever saw her? But she used to say she was coming for a cuppa or something... then she just vanished? Anyone else remember?
That may be the neighbour I think called Tracey? or something, she had a couple of kids. She moved but she still bought tacky stuff for the kids then just seemed to vanish.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I See they went for a day out at the sea. Does she not work during the day? Or is she actualy furloughed from a reception job and has slipped up. She nevers seems to do any work but always mentions it
I don’t think she went for the day. Where they live or in her case “stay” is in the middle of nowhere with just a shop, pub and that’s about it so have to travel to nearby towns for their supermarket shop. Saltburn probably has Tesco that she was going on about yesterday. I don’t think she has ever done any work to be honest! 🤣