Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh wow elaine i actually cant
Can you imagine if he buys flowers for her.The will be posted all online for the world to see.Then taken home to rub Neil’s nose in it all.Shes such a needy woman.

I’ve always thought Elaine was a bitch the way she’s treated Neil in the past.But this is another level.I remember when she’s been on her silly diets and Neil’s had to be on one also even though he didn’t need to lose any weight.Seeing her sat on the sofa while Neil does the housework.He may not feel it yet but this is the best thing for Neil getting rid of the nasty cow.Shes a control freak.I have a feeling Lee will be different.It’s not going to end well as she’s used to having her own way.Good luck Elaine your going to need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Bobsyouruncle

She has written a letter to her mum, then showed a pic of her and Lee , looking very happy and saying "he asked me and I said yes!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Beggars belief

VIP Member
So she’s been back to Newcastle on an unessential trip for knickers and face cream? And to pick up some Asda bits from her Mums!! 🤬 people like this are making me so angry 😤 I haven’t been to my parents house for 7 weeks!!!! And they live in the same village!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
yeah but i also think she forgets what she said half the time first she said she told her mum she went ape shit then on a live said she only found it because she tagged lee in somthing on fb its almost like she picks and chooses bits of the story she wants to share to make her look the best

and i know i keep mentioning it and people will say well neil allowed it but using his car to go meet your new man makes me physically sick lets play along and say he did what he did well theres still a level of respect you both should have for eachother

daisyrose

I’ve never been Elaines biggest fan but seriously wtf does it matter how or why she split from Neil? It’s not unusual for a marriage to break down, it’s been clear for months & months that they where not happy, I personally think she has made a very brave decision to end her unhappy marriage. She’s been in a relationship with him since she was a teenager, she’s never known anything different and for many of them years she has been unhappy. We all deal with things differently, maybe going on to Instagram and offloading is her way of dealing with it. Her mum fell out with her because she jumped the gun & assumed Elaine was having an affair when in reality the marriage had been over for months & she didn’t meet Lee until recent months. And no, I’m not Elaine, I’m not a friend of Elaines & I’m not related to Elaine either.
Please gtfo, you are in the wrong place, and you're right, you're not a friend or relation of hers because she doesn't have any relationships or friendships with anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
“Im sharing this on here because I know you’ll see it”. Classic sentence from an attention seeker who is loving sharing all of this to us “bullies”. She’ll see a text too Elaine, just incase you didn’t know that 👍🏻

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
And now been to the co op too!

Doesn't want to go for a walk for fear of being abducted 🤔

Her to do list mainly consists of eat, bath and chill. Sounds like a good job she's got!
Abducted?? They’d soon bring her back cos they couldn’t afford to feed her!

If we all didn’t look at Elaine the Pain’s social media & came back in 10 years she’d be EXACTLY the same. Still overweight, still nana napping, still shopping in Poundland & with her 758th new man.

• Haha

italian30

She doesn't give a shit about her Nan, never visited her or went when she was ill. She let her mum do it all.

oh and she's had 2 days off diet, burned 800 calories from walking and hula hooping tho!
It doesnt matter how many new accounts elaine makes, she will always be a very pathetic person

New thread suggestion

Same old elaine, just a new username. Another new bloke, her life is a joke

Last edited:

Haym13

VIP Member
I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm missing her but I am missing the absolute comedy car crash of her life

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
It’s so sad! To know that Neil is sitting at home; probably writing essays to her about trying again, telling her he would change. No doubt promising her a whole new life etc, and she is busy fooling around with her boyfriend. I bet that man still goes around tidying up, making sure she doesn’t have to lift a finger. As I’ve said before (and so have many others) then splitting was the best thing for both of them. But this?! This is taking the piss. Flaunting him in front of your husband? Because that man still is your husband. He still loves you. You’ve admitted that. You’re like that ex that flaunts her new piece in front of people to get a reaction. Any reaction is better than none for you no? Neil really does deserve so much better, he deserves someone who is 50/50 in their r.ship, someone to walk lazily around with and enjoy his 50’s with who cares about his life, his opinion, his hobbies.

SugarQueen

Maybe he asked her while they were in Asdasss if she wanted to go to matalanss next? He’s her dream manboy if that’s the case

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Elaine12Jones #7 Elaine’s finding life during lockdown hard, she can’t wait to use her Matalan card!

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
I was following her for years, so to be harshly cut off was a teeny tiny bit hard tbh 😂 Anyone else sometimes wonder what she's up to? (Although let's be fair, we all know her routine 😂) If we promise to be nice, will you please come back Elaine?

• Haha

Laineypops

I’m pretty pissed off that she’s trying to play the victim by blaming us for her leaving Instagram. When you air your dirty laundry and act like a bitch in public then people WILL air their own views back.
Grow up Elaine and sort out the mess you’ve made. This is all your own fault so don’t blame “trolls”. We’re just normal people appalled at your shitty behaviour.

diygirl40

VIP Member
No different to all the other bloggers really.... we know all the ins and outs, details of periods and live stream births. It’s the age of social media....it’s all aired if we like it or not. It’s not an example of her slagging him off ,no.

I’d like to hear his side of events though, however unlikely. 2 sides and all that but as he’s not a vlogger I doubt we ever will. Unless his new girlfriend has a big account and he starts being featured
There is a rave about section if you want to start one there lol

Seriously though, Elaine cannot complain that people have opinions of her, she chose to tell the world through social media

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yorkshiregirl2019

It would make sense if it was an online relationship initially. That would give her the confidence - you know the whole stranger danger chats.

it is obvious Elaine is here and some of her BFFS. I wouldn’t be to worried about trying to call out who we think it is. It does t really matter. we can all be cunts together and laugh at her position as a count as she is within!!

diygirl40

VIP Member
She must be she’s been dipping in Neil and hers baby fund pot. I mean yes it’s no good now for the pair of them, but she may need her half it in the future for whatever.

Yes she did it in style like a school girl 😂

For those who didn’t know or can’t see
Utterly disgusting and very disrespectful to Neil. I can't wait for it to all come crashing down