Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think shes hyping it up it to look like a bad ass? Exaggerating her mum drama to try look cool. That is what a 15 year old would do. I mean doing a q&a for the new friend is odd. Do you think she told him shes ya know kind of a big deal on instagram?

Reactions: 6
If I had an affair my mum would call me a slag too. Marriages take work and effort they require give and take, not just take take take. The difference between me and Elaine is I wouldn’t announce things said between me and my mum. She is so desperate to look good and innocent if someone caught her eye and she owned up and said I found this new guy all exciting and lovely people would have more respect for her.
The thing is we all know her poor efforts on weight loss and cleaning etc, she is bound to be the same in her marriage.

Reactions: 7
If he’s just a friend why is she bringing so much attention to him.Shes like a young teen with her first boyfriend.Have some respect for yourself Elaine.Even your own family are angry with you.Theres a lot more to it than she’s letting on.It will all end in tears and I hope by then Neil’s moved on with someone who appreciates him.

Makes you wonder if he’s in a relationship or married with kids etc.All seems strange.
Excactly!! If he is “just a friend” then why involve him in all the crazy drama with your relationship & plaster it online!!

Elaine is thriving off all this. If she wasn’t she would have just taken some time off social media etc and had the privacy she claims she wants. Her and Neil have definitely not been properly over for months, timings don’t add up with things she’s previously said. I’d believe they have been having issues throughout the year, this led Elaine to meet her “new friend” and her and Neil only officially separated a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 8
To be fair I think her and Neil have been separated for a long time. It didn't happen last week,
Shes said the marriage has been over for a long time, they have been just friends almost living this lie to the outside world. I think shes tried to protect her mom from it,what with her uncle being the way he is and so maybe hasnt shared everything with her mom about what's going on .

The q and a thing was weird. very weird.
It was very weird ? I dont get why she would ask people to leave questions for her and lee , unless it's to set the record straight?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
why is this Lee “friend” such a big part of the split? Surely normal blokes would run a mile from a social media drama. It’s becoming more and more bizarre.

And I had a bit of an emotional drama when I logged in and couldn’t find this thread on micro influencers! I thought it had been removed! Phew!

How come this “Lee” is getting all the recognition for all his support but L, D and C only get one mention using their initials? What about Hannah? Hasn’t she supported Elaine? If Lee was just a friend then he would have been recognised at the same level as the girls and not made a thing about him like she has.

If she doesn't like people talking about her, then she shouldn't tell the world her business 😂 not rocket science

See the thing is she cant see this thread unless shes had 20+ comments nor can anyone telling tales to her. So if they see this thread then they are contributing to comments somewhere on here too. I wonder if that was the idea of tattle changing the viewing ability?

Reactions: 4
I think at the beginning of the year when they were trying to conceive was really the breaking point to their marriage.
It must be quite degrading for both of them, having to do the deed in a cup and then get the turkey baster out. I would be mortified and cant see myself ever getting used to doing that.
But not once have I ever heard her talk of therapy, did they not bother to try and get help, as embarrassing as it is its worth a try after all they have been married for a long time.
That's the trouble though she jumped into that relationship far to quickly not really getting to know Neil properly before they put in some commitment.
So why would this new relationship be any different she knows what to look for now and this new guy probably does have kids so he has ticked one box already.
It will be very interesting to watch as she has made it very clear to all how much she wants a family and this new guy had better be ready for the future with Elaine
I wonder how much she is willing to adapt her lifestyle to this new guy, we will see. 🤔🤔

I think at the beginning of the year when they were trying to conceive was really the breaking point to their marriage.
It must be quite degrading for both of them, having to do the deed in a cup and then get the turkey baster out. I would be mortified and cant see myself ever getting used to doing that.
But not once have I ever heard her talk of therapy, did they not bother to try and get help, as embarrassing as it is its worth a try after all they have been married for a long time.
That's the trouble though she jumped into that relationship far to quickly not really getting to know Neil properly before they put in some commitment.
So why would this new relationship be any different she knows what to look for now and this new guy probably does have kids so he has ticked one box already.
It will be very interesting to watch as she has made it very clear to all how much she wants a family and this new guy had better be ready for the future with Elaine
I wonder how much she is willing to adapt her lifestyle to this new guy, we will see. 🤔🤔
It’s not the usual way to have a baby but me and my husband tried for four years if she was so desperate for a baby she would have gone to any length to have one, she could have lost weight and had ivf but no it’s too much hard work for the manager of duck all, you can’t sit back and expect to berthing your fall into your lap. Plenty of couples don’t have sex but they still love each other. My husband broke his back and we didn’t have it for a long time, I didn’t run off though🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.