Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe no one asked her any questions for the q&a because they know she'd block them if it wasn't a question she liked! 😂

Reactions: 8
I think there was talk of therapy either Neil did have it and it didn’t do anything or he wouldn’t try it because I think this was mentioned on a live once.

I hope she does do the q&a and that somebody has asked how they met and see what BS excuse she gives because if it wasn’t at work it’s got to be online because she doesn’t go anywhere else and tbh with how Elaine is I can’t imagine her striking up a conversation with anybody face to face.

If there is something going on with this guy she should have just come clean from the beginning because she is going to make herself look incredibly stupid if all of a sudden in a months time she announces they are now together and I should imagine lose even more respect from her family and followers of Instagram

In fact I’d respect her more if she had come out and said things haven’t been good with Neil for a while (which we all knew) and she decided to end her marriage because she had developed feelings for somebody else.... if she had been honest

Reactions: 6
surely her mum wouldn’t call her slag unless she knew different to what Elaine is telling us! Her mum knows her better than anyone else so for her to turn on her I believe this is reasoning for this and she just needs to be honest about seeing this lad whilst her and Neil were falling out of love! I would have more respect for her

Reactions: 7
Maybe he is a relative of Hannah. She seems to be getting lots of special mentions at the moment.
When was she last talking about trying for a baby? It feels really recent - early summer maybe? Also when did they book next years holiday? Things must have been ok then?

Reactions: 5
She only got back from their summer holiday in the middle of June,5 months ago, so they must of booked next years trip soon after that. Theres also a pic of her with her wedding rings on as late as 8th September. They haven't split as long as she's making out, she's just trying to cover her own back because it seems she's moved on from her 10 year marriage in a matter of 3 ish months if that!

Reactions: 10
She only got back from their summer holiday in the middle of June,5 months ago, so they must of booked next years trip soon after that. Theres also a pic of her with her wedding rings on as late as 8th September. They haven't split as long as she's making out, she's just trying to cover her own back because it seems she's moved on from her 10 year marriage in a matter of 3 ish months if that!
I would say they've been TALKING about splitting for that long & she's now trying to blur the lines to cover her tracks

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see Lisa Goodmans rant on insta about how Elaine is being bullied 🙄
Oh Lisa, how is she being bullied? If she chooses to air her sordid life online then of course people will comment their own views on it. And her own family and friends know her a lot better than any of us so if they choose to be pissed off with her I think that speaks volumes.

Reactions: 7
This woman never tells the truth, then perceives it as bullying when she’s called out on it!

This is a woman that can’t even be honest about her clothes size...

Reactions: 12
I’ve not looked at elaines thread or instagram for ages and when I saw this earlier I was genuinely shocked they’d split. She does not strike me as the type to leave even if the relationship has completely fallen apart...unless there is someone else waiting in the wings. I just don’t think she has the gumption to actually leave and be alone unless there is someone already lined up.

Reactions: 11
Hi I wasn’t able to see any post on Elaine on here up until now and as I’m blocked on Instagram no idea what is going wow when Elaine and Neil separate

Reactions: 4
Fingers crossed she does another live tonight! Can’t wait to hear what she’s saying now that she is raging and calling people trolls etc again 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.