Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tried to add new boyfriends and he asked who they were etc. Then Elaine messaged and then blocked her.

Reactions: 2
Sorry that was me, I was struck with sudden paranoia over my insta!

She said not to add her friend as he doesn't accept follows from strangers...Which she sent within a couple of minutes of the add ...

Which is why I now don't think he's real & is a side account of hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god lol x

Its just a shame all around the situation as much as her mum sounds a bit naff for calling her a slag she is still in shock i suspect

She said not to add her friend as he doesn't accept follows from strangers...Which she sent within a couple of minutes of the add ...

Do you think it’s all fake ?

Reactions: 1
My thoughts exactly. She’s now asking if we have questions for Lee to ask her and she will get him to answer them. 🤣😂 ermmmmm lets think!
All sounds really childish.If we asked questions would only get lies back.I think Elaine thinks she’s some kind of local celebrity.

Reactions: 6
I don't think it's all fake but I think she doesn't want people prying or involving the new 'friend'.....however we only know about him because she put his name and photo out there!

I missed some of the lives though so not sure if I have missed some info as to why she made it public! Were they seen together and people made up rumours/gossip?!

Reactions: 4
Elaine is just making a fool of herself.She should have kept all this private between herself and Neil,but no she’s discussed personal details about Neil online to strangers.I hope Neil does the same to her,but think he’s to much of a gentleman.People are talking about her and laughing behind her back.

Reactions: 8
Elaine is just making a fool of herself.She should have kept all this private between herself and Neil,but no she’s discussed personal details about Neil online to strangers.I hope Neil does the same to her,but think he’s to much of a gentleman.People are talking about her and laughing behind her back.

But then we'd have no gossip! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she is still using Neil to fight her battles!! To get abril to call her mum to defend her. Crazy. It must be that there are more underplaying issues then she has said. I know that I could do almost anything and my parents respect me enough to support any decisions I make. I think it sounds like this is what she did with Neil when she was with the last bloke. She has now done it again. No gap. No sense of self!! She really is damaged. She can’t go out on her own. She can’t function in society in her own. All very strange. I wonder where she found this new guy. It will all come out soon.

Reactions: 8

Within minutes! As if he would be on to her about it that soon, theyd both likely be working as well. Maybe he is real but maybe she set up the account and has control of it, probably just like she did with Neil.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.