Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is still using Neil to fight her battles!! To get abril to call her mum to defend her. Crazy. It must be that there are more underplaying issues then she has said. I know that I could do almost anything and my parents respect me enough to support any decisions I make. I think it sounds like this is what she did with Neil when she was with the last bloke. She has now done it again. No gap. No sense of self!! She really is damaged. She can’t go out on her own. She can’t function in society in her own. All very strange. I wonder where she found this new guy. It will all come out soon.
She is a very damaged, immature person who needs to work on herself before jumping into bed with the next guy

Reactions: 11
I think this will be the making of her! A sad relationship made me eat and spend. I'm 9 stone now not 16 stone anymore. Come on Elaine prove us all wrong!

Reactions: 7
She is honestly so full of tit. So literally a few days ago it was, oh nothing has gone on, there is no one else on either part. Then all of a sudden the cosy picture of her and the "new guy" she is so insensitive to Neil's feelings. Who even does that within a few days. Such an attention seeker! Have some dignity and deal with your break up before jumping into another relationship.

Reactions: 10
I could be wrong, and I sincerely hope I am, but unless she changes her lifestyle and outlook on life she will not cope with a baby.
Perhaps it would be the making of her.

Reactions: 6
I’m actually a bit pissed off with her. I had children from a previous relationship and me and my husband were desperate for a baby together we spent four years preparing for it (finances,moving house etc) and we were blessed with a baby, it’ll probably be another four Ish years before we have our last baby. I thought I couldn’t conceive I was making myself sick after eating to keep weight off and here’s this Slaggy lump of lard 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
I think he isn’t even called Lee, I think she’s made that up to not get the attention she’s getting with him directly involved. She has set up a fake Instagram with fake name but used his pictures. After-all that Instagram account isn’t her personal one, it’s her YouTube days one so how would he know she had done a fake account? she is desperate to wind us all up by doing a fake account and revealing a fake name so people would try to add him. She craves this kind of attention!

Reactions: 9
It looks like it unless they do work together n were together at the time so he told her hence the quick response i do get male and female can be friends but it is werid from a fresh break up and ok say its innocent you can not blame people for thinking it

Reactions: 4
Considering how terrified she is of anyone at work finding her Youtube videos or private instagram account, I can't imagine she would allow him to follow her. She is obviously painfully awkward and not confident in herself, so I don't see that she would allow her new man to see her Insta soliloquies about shopping in Matalan and buying crap in Asda. If she followed him he would follow her back. I don't want to think anyone is as desperate as to make a fake account in this situation, but something doesn't add up.

Reactions: 9
If he’s just a friend why is she bringing so much attention to him.Shes like a young teen with her first boyfriend.Have some respect for yourself Elaine.Even your own family are angry with you.Theres a lot more to it than she’s letting on.It will all end in tears and I hope by then Neil’s moved on with someone who appreciates him.

Makes you wonder if he’s in a relationship or married with kids etc.All seems strange.

All the times she has said she doesn't want anyone finding out about her IG or youtube and then all of a sudden allows someone to follow her from "real life"
Hmmm.....🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
All the times she has said she doesn't want anyone finding out about her IG or youtube and then all of a sudden allows someone to follow her from "real life"
Hmmm.....🤔🤔
That’s exactly what I mean, the real Lee or the guy in the pic with her won’t even know about the YouTube days/Instagram account, unless he was a follower?

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if she will try and trap this new man
I Hope He dumps Her from a big height! She might know how poor Neil feels then. Excuse My French. bleeping witch! She has mad a complete mug of that poor man. I really hope she lives to regret it,,,

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.