Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's very strange. If he goes down there then they both go, and Elaine would normally be stressing he's away from her for this long..

Reactions: 2
Didn’t really mention anything being wrong with Neil in tonight’s stories just said that he’s off to see his brother.

She did some stories on what she bought at ASDA tonight and it was a load of crap so no calorie counting or diet happening at the moment!

Reactions: 3
Loving the dream! Bet she will have those toys out. Not calorie counting and proceeded to tell us the calories in each and every item. Pizza, Turkey dinosaurs and a ready meal. Living her best life.

Loving the dream! Bet she will have those toys out. Not calorie counting and proceeded to tell us the calories in each and every item. Pizza, Turkey dinosaurs and a ready meal. Living her best life.
It's like a child being in charge of the shopping 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her and Neil did split if she would stay in her house or move back in with her mum. I mean she’d more than afford it with that massive pay rise she’s just had

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her and Neil did split if she would stay in her house or move back in with her mum. I mean she’d more than afford it with that massive pay rise she’s just had
All "8K* of it 🤔🤔

• Haha
To me she side tracked last night talking about Neil being away. She said she had to get shopping in and she wasn’t prepared for him going and then quickly corrected herself and said well I kinda knew he was going but it just came around quickly.
Yeah right.

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for the I’m working at home but doing all the washing and being super productive posts today
“I’m working from home today and I fancied some porridge........” she’s thinking she’s being an inspiration again. She said she’s not following any diet with her shopping but she’s posting her food so we all know it’s attempt 9998 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder what her weekend alone will be like. Shopping with her mum tomorrow then what?!? She has no one other than family. I missed her live yesterday. Did she talk about Neil being away?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.