Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said she will report her housework chores? Well you were right, it’s the highlight of her day where everyone else just does it and doesn’t bother to mention it when asked what they’ve been up to.

Reactions: 5
I think she is seeing someone else. Neil May have gone down to let his family know it’s over face to face. Why else is she out on a Friday night? Date night? She has had hundreds of men after her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not an attention seeker!!! Too funny

Def will be her mums, bet they had to go to asdasssssss, she's probably eaten all the food she bought last night.

• Haha
She prob wanted her mum to cook her turkey Dinosaurs for her 🤣
Reckon in the morning she will say she didn't sleep well and kept hearing noises.... So of course she will need a nap!

Reactions: 6
Since when has Elaine ever went anywhere at 7pm on a friday night! Rebel!

Reactions: 6
“Will call you out on every lie’ LOL! Says the compulsive liar. ‘Forces people to have fun..’ Has no friends and only cares about food

She may be so busy doing the housework....or seeing her gran - ha ha ha i almost believed that myself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes been out buying salted caramel spread to have on her crumpets and, she is heading to matalan 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.