Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised too even though we all knew. I wonder if she will stay there or whether she will go to her mums? She said for financial reasons they still live together for now! Or is she dating someone else who may be moving in? Hmmm
I reckon she's probably one of those who only leaves their current partner when they've got someone else lined up, as she can't bare to be alone. Maybe someone with kids already. I bet Neil will be the one to move out, maybe back to Worthing.

Reactions: 10
it’s sad as that is a lot of years they’ve spent together and during her YouTube years you could see in her own weird way that there was love there. However it was so rushed she was so young and when you your with someone like Elaine who doesn’t know the word compromise, it was never going to work.
With their fertility issues she hasn’t even tried. Didn’t even work hard to try for ivf. As always she just wants everything given to her.

I cant imagine she’ll get another man like Neil again, working the same hours as her then coming home to cook and clean and do al the chores while she sits and watches!

Reactions: 10
I've seen that so many people on other threads can't see Elaines thread, they are missing out on the drama 😂

I can't wait to see how she copes with all the stuff Neil did for her- cleaning etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He probably went to Worthing for interviews/finding a place to live.

I have to admit, I’m not sure how I’d cope being in a marriage where I couldn’t have sex with my husband properly & when it’s a psychological problem. I’m sure it was extremely frustrating for her.

She probably went to fireworks with Debbie, assuming D was her!
Or it could of been dani, think her account is mammabear or something like that

Reactions: 2
Well well well guys I think we all need to start working as fortune tellers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I’m shocked!! I feel like this could be the start of something good for her. She has been in the same routine for years now

I knew it, now if only I could guess the lotto numbers

Seriously tho, it may be hard to them both but it will be the best thing for them.

I wonder why she didn't name her friends, I'm assuming D is Debbie, as it certainly wouldn't be her old friend Denise would it?

Reactions: 2
I knew it, now if only I could guess the lotto numbers

Seriously tho, it may be hard to them both but it will be the best thing for them.

I wonder why she didn't name her friends, I'm assuming D is Debbie, as it certainly wouldn't be her old friend Denise would it?
I thought Debbie too, but there’s Danni too. L will be Lisa Goodman, and C maybe Claire Dellow.

Wow I’m actually surprised they went & separated. Thought they would be the couple to just ‘make do’ Gonna be interesting to see what she does next.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.