Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really?! I can’t imagine that!

I can’t see any of this being true even though we’d all like a bit of excitement in Elaines life 🤣 she just really is that boring
I don’t think it is either, probably she wants us to gossip this kind of stuff about her so she isn’t telling us what or where she’s going, just mysterious pictures to get us talking. I bet it’s with her mum or some lass from work ha ha.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s doing it to make Neil jealous? Maybe he’s the one who’s gone down there for a break and is thinking of leaving her?

this could all be for his benefit like “oh look at me I don’t need you to live my life”!

Reactions: 3
Said she's picking him up from the airport at 8 as he's been down visiting family...then she pauses awkwardly and says "and thats all there is to say about that"

My guess is she went with her mum and nieces to watch the fireworks.

Reactions: 8
Well neils back tonight she couldn’t have sounded less bothered if she tried. No I can’t wait to see him or I’ve missed him nothing

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She almost looked annoyed he was coming home! Did that pouty eye roll face! Lucky neil!

• Wow
  • Sad
Wow just watched her stories, she's a million times more excited about her day at work than Neil coming home. Poor Neil.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s craving attention and people asking her what’s going on, you can tell by the whole “and that’s all there is to say about that” makes it sound like there’s a whole lot more to say

Sounds like Loser Elaine at it again with the faux drama. I wonder if it's Neil has met a nice older lady much more suited to him

Just a little bit of advice. We all know how Elaine likes to block people. If you see a story of hers that's just been posted, don't immediately come here as she may check who has seen it then look here and go on another blocking mission xxx

Here we are guys...... I don’t believe this split is just due to their “struggles” however, cos I know how much of a strain infertility is but you do all you can to fight it. If she thinks she is the one who CAN get pregnant then if she does meet someone else time will tell on that one. It’s a shame someone would leave another because of their infertility issues though, it’s like saying “you are no good to me, you can’t give me what I want so bye”. I’m thinking for her it is obviously easier to split up and move on than lose weight to have a family.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Here we are guys...... I don’t believe this split is just due to their “struggles” however, cos I know how much of a strain infertility is but you do all you can to fight it. If she thinks she is the one who CAN get pregnant then if she does meet someone else time will tell on that one. It’s a shame someone would leave another because of their infertility issues though, it’s like saying “you are no good to me, you can’t give me what I want so bye”. I’m thinking it is obviously easier to split up and move on than lose weight to have a family.
Well, we called it. I am actually quite surprised they've split though, with her always having the same routine, it'll be weird for her having that shift, plus they've been together since she was young. Could be good for her though.

Reactions: 7
Well, we called it. I am actually quite surprised they've split though, with her always having the same routine, it'll be weird for her having that shift. Could be good for her though.
I’m surprised too even though we all knew. I wonder if she will stay there or whether she will go to her mums? She said for financial reasons they still live together for now! Or is she dating someone else who may be moving in? Hmmm

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.