Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her house bought or rented ? How the hell does she afford so many shopping trips- does Neil fund this? I know it’s all cheap crap she buys but it adds up quickly. I buy the odd item of clothing every 2 months or so.

Reactions: 3
Is her house bought or rented ? How the hell does she afford so many shopping trips- does Neil fund this? I know it’s all cheap crap she buys but it adds up quickly. I buy the odd item of clothing every 2 months or so.
She rents, she’s talked about moving for years but it’s never happened. I imagine it doesn’t cost much to rent her 2 bed so they will have a good chunk of disposable income

She rents, she’s talked about moving for years but it’s never happened. I imagine it doesn’t cost much to rent her 2 bed so they will have a good chunk of disposable income
I remember a few years ago when Neil lost his job and they were trying to live on her wage short term she mentioned it was £500 a month, so really cheap!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember a few years ago when Neil lost his job and they were trying to live on her wage short term she mentioned it was £500 a month, so really cheap!
£500 a month for a two bedroomed house? Here you would be lucky to get a 2 bed under £750 a month!!

Reactions: 2
I used to rent in Manchester close to the city centre and it was £650pcm for a studio flat.

She must live in a very affordable area

Reactions: 1
She's missed a trick not buying a property though, Neil is getting to a point where he will be too old to be eligible for a mortgage.

Reactions: 8
Imagine paying £500 every month for 10 year!
120 month x £500 a month = £60,000!

£60,000 gone forever that they’ll never get back. I totally get it isn’t easy getting on the property ladder and it’s not for everyone especially single people but for a married couple both earning and working full time you’d think by now they’d put enough aside each month to have built up enough to buy their own place.

Suppose the b&ms and Matalan’s trips would need to stop. Can’t be doing that can she?!

Reactions: 6
Doing a induction pack for two new starters. This screams PA to me!!
And she waffles after it "it's not part of my job but, kind of is part of it". The usual "hard to explain" excuse. Its not, Elaine, it's easy to explain. You're a PA and there's nothing wrong with that. Stop pretending you're running the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has she started talking like she’s a youngster?! Lol That’s a bit of me... girl loves it... get a grip Elaine! Your not cool, never have been never will be lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can see it’s still too tight for her, i don’t think it’s meant to cling to her like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.