Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the Cambridge. It’s now called the 1:1 diet...she must be back on that. Let’s see how long that lasts? 🤔😂

Reactions: 2
When will she realise that diets don't work. Changing unhealthy habits into healthier habits is the only way to lose weight... Eat less and move more...

Even housework burns calories, up to 200 per hour if done vigorously. She doesn't have to be at the gym etc.

She will try this Cambridge diet, then realise she misses food, slimming world will be next then no doubt she will be giving the new ww plan a try come November.

Seriously Elaine, eat less and move more. Moderation, fruit, vegetables, treats now and again... It's not rocket science.

I have a list of health conditions as long as my arm and I admit I've gained 8 stone and I'm obese who used to suffer binge eating disorder....im now trying to take my health back by making healthier choices and moving as much as I can...i moved about lots for 1 hr today playing with the little one and I am up late in agony but I need to move to get the weight off. Only you can do it Elaine and honestly all you are doing is lining their pockets with your ££.

See the gp about referral to a dietitian if you need educating as I know diet clubs mess with your head at times as they did mine.

I personally have had a lot tit from Elaine but woman to a woman who is clearly unhappy with herself and her life and her health.... Only you can do it

Reactions: 6
I see she had to go buy her boss a salad for his lunch today! Wonder why he gave that job to his "business analysis" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so jealous you can all see her insta page, she hasn’t accepted my follow request! 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.