Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not doing any housework today 😂 or actually doing anything other than shopping. Surely the clothes in matalanssss hasn't changed in two weeks (she had to miss last week didn't she as her mam was busy)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was about to say that she had lost weight, but if that dress is an 18, then that's why She looks slimmer. Just shows, wearing the correct size for Your body, actually can make you look slimmer, rather than squeezing into clothes like 3 sizes too small. Well Done Elaine, You are learning...

Reactions: 5
Her mum bought the same dress, just proof she dresses like an older woman as her mum is in her 50s. She said her and her mum have a habit of buying the same clothes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was about to say that she had lost weight, but if that dress is an 18, then that's why She looks slimmer. Just shows, wearing the correct size for Your body, actually can make you look slimmer, rather than squeezing into clothes like 3 sizes too small. Well Done Elaine, You are learning...
Iv just cum one to say look like she lost weight was going to say do think she doin the 1:1 plan but no as she would not b goin for gin 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 3
Is she not doing any housework today 😂 or actually doing anything other than shopping. Surely the clothes in matalanssss hasn't changed in two weeks (she had to miss last week didn't she as her mam was busy)
What a sad life if all you have to look forward to is clothes shopping every Saturday, a nap and a gin in your dressing gown. I know I've said it before, but I just don't understand why she doesn't spend her weekends doing something?! I've never known anyone to go clothes shopping every weekend,is it just me or is it really strange that she does this?

Reactions: 7
What a sad life if all you have to look forward to is clothes shopping every Saturday, a nap and a gin in your dressing gown. I know I've said it before, but I just don't understand why she doesn't spend her weekends doing something?! I've never known anyone to go clothes shopping every weekend,is it just me or is it really strange that she does this?
Trying to buy happiness

Trying to buy happiness
Exactly, she is not happy with her life around her so she feels the need to fill any void with material things. She really needs to seek some professional help , not only for her body image self esteem and relationship with food, but the issues she has in her life in general. Such as, not being able to maintain friendships etc

Reactions: 4
Everyone deserves the chance to become a parent if they so wish. I do really feel for her, no matter all the questionable things she says and does, that's something I will forever have complete sympathy with.

Reactions: 2
I did have sympathy with her...until she came out with the attitude that she won’t lose weight because it’s not her problem so why should she. That to me doesn’t seem like someone desperate for a family. You’d want to do absolutely everything you could. She hasn’t. She has a chance of 3 FREE rounds of ivf. There’s many many women out there who would love that chance. All she needs is a bmi under 30. That’s it. She was on the ivf waiting list a few times and they kept telling her she was at risk of being moved to the bottom of it if she didn’t lose weight by a certain date and she still didn’t, and now she’s been taken off it. This has been going on for years. She had a chance. Various times.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did have sympathy with her...until she came out with the attitude that she won’t lose weight because it’s not her problem so why should she. That to me doesn’t seem like someone desperate for a family. You’d want to do absolutely everything you could. She hasn’t. She has a chance of 3 FREE rounds of ivf. There’s many many women out there who would love that chance. All she needs is a bmi under 30. That’s it. She was on the ivf waiting list a few times and they kept telling her she was at risk of being moved to the bottom of it if she didn’t lose weight by a certain date and she still didn’t, and now she’s been taken off it. This has been going on for years. She had a chance. Various times.
She is very lucky to be offered 3 funded rounds, in my area it’s just 1! Some areas none! I think she is also taking for granted that these 3 rounds will always be available to her in her area but this could change at anytime. In my area they didnt offer any until a few years ago.

Just wanted to chime in, she's lucky that they offer free ivf, in my country there's no such thing, our health system is horrible and you have to pay for any infertility treatments, not sure she realises how lucky she is to have the opportunity. I also don't know if she really even wants a baby, I know I can't judge based off what she shows us, but her relationship with neil seems off, and she is quite lazy, babies are hard work, all very worth it but still, there's no napping in the middle of the day, I don't know, I just can't see how a baby will fit into their household, that's just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 10
When she did Cambridge for the first time I assume she was close to her goal as she lost a lot of weight. I can’t believe she threw her ivf opportunity away

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.