Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt sorry for her too, but when she was sharing about about trying for a baby she blamed it ALL on Neil. and had the attitude of its not MY problem why should I put MYSELF through losing weight and IVF when its not MY problem.
sure sounds like your problem though Elaine.

Reactions: 6
I felt sorry for her too, but when she was sharing about about trying for a baby she blamed it ALL on Neil. and had the attitude of its not MY problem why should I put MYSELF through losing weight and IVF when its not MY problem.
sure sounds like your problem though Elaine.
I didn’t like her attitude when she said she can get pregnant. How does she know if she’s never been pregnant? Her body might seem to be running as it should but that doesn’t mean she can get pregnant, and what about her irregular periods she’s been going on about since her colposcopy.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been away a couple of days so just catching up.
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. A few issues, her relationship doesn’t seem happy, so a baby won’t fix that. Elaine is too bloody lazy to have a baby, if she can’t lose weight to give IVF a go then she doesn’t want it that much. She infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn’t like her attitude when she said she can get pregnant. How does she know if she’s never been pregnant? Her body might seem to be running as it should but that doesn’t mean she can get pregnant, and what about her irregular periods she’s been going on about since her colposcopy.
and if she's been self inseminating for years surely she would of gotten pregnant by now?

Reactions: 8
She likes to make out it's all Neil's fault but, it isnt. All she has to do, is drop a few lbs. That's it. Just lose some weight. And she wont. Never mind it aiding in getting NHS IVF, it would also be beneficial for a healthy pregnancy. They've been trying at home, using their own methods so, after all this time, you would think one sperm would get to where its needed. Granted, its not in the most conventional way but, surely it would have happened at some stage. She needs to look at herself. Blaming Neil is easier than admitting to herself that she is the one with the problem.

Reactions: 8
She likes to make out it's all Neil's fault but, it isnt. All she has to do, is drop a few lbs. That's it. Just lose some weight. And she wont. Never mind it aiding in getting NHS IVF, it would also be beneficial for a healthy pregnancy. They've been trying at home, using their own methods so, after all this time, you would think one sperm would get to where its needed. Granted, its not in the most conventional way but, surely it would have happened at some stage. She needs to look at herself. Blaming Neil is easier than admitting to herself that she is the one with the problem.
Well said. I personally believe that its probably a good thing that she isn't able to get pregnant right now (not saying for the future or anything), because her relationship with Neil is clearly not stable nor is she happy in that relationship. That environment is not okay for a baby to be brought into - people think a baby will fix relationships, when having a baby is probably one of the most stressful times (sleep deprivation, changes to life as a whole).
I know this may sound awful but I believe it would be unfair on Neil to have a baby when he is almost 50, granted I could be wrong - but a baby is hard work and maybe it is something that would have been best when he was in his 40's - when Elaine first had the opportunity of 3 IVF cycles.

Hope this doesn't sound too awful. I am not saying Elaine shouldn't get pregnant - however its clear that her life right now is not the best place to bring a baby into.

Reactions: 10
Well said. I personally believe that its probably a good thing that she isn't able to get pregnant right now (not saying for the future or anything), because her relationship with Neil is clearly not stable nor is she happy in that relationship. That environment is not okay for a baby to be brought into - people think a baby will fix relationships, when having a baby is probably one of the most stressful times (sleep deprivation, changes to life as a whole).
I know this may sound awful but I believe it would be unfair on Neil to have a baby when he is almost 50, granted I could be wrong - but a baby is hard work and maybe it is something that would have been best when he was in his 40's - when Elaine first had the opportunity of 3 IVF cycles.

Hope this doesn't sound too awful. I am not saying Elaine shouldn't get pregnant - however its clear that her life right now is not the best place to bring a baby into.
I think that's why Neil never really had an involvement with Elaine ringing up the IVF places (when she was thinking about paying for it). He probably has just accepted the fact it has not happened but Elaine's wants are different.

It's not okay for her to be blaming neil, I don't know about anyone else, but as someone that is infertile, I would absolutely be livid if my husband went around telling people that it's my fault, can you imagine? It's gross behaviour. He has never blamed me and never will, whether the problem is psychological or physical, you're in this together, and it's unfortunate but blaming the other is really not okay.

Reactions: 11
It's not okay for her to be blaming neil, I don't know about anyone else, but as someone that is infertile, I would absolutely be livid if my husband went around telling people that it's my fault, can you imagine? It's gross behaviour. He has never blamed me and never will, whether the problem is psychological or physical, you're in this together, and it's unfortunate but blaming the other is really not okay.
it just goes to show how unloving their relationship really is

Reactions: 6
I agree with this but at the same time blame Neil for a lot of it. At the end of the day he was the (much) older person when their relationship started /in the early years and I think he should have told her he didn't care enough about having kids to get real help for his problem, and cut her loose so as to not waste her 20's.

Reactions: 2
I agree with this but at the same time blame Neil for a lot of it. At the end of the day he was the (much) older person when their relationship started /in the early years and I think he should have told her he didn't care enough about having kids to get real help for his problem, and cut her loose so as to not waste her 20's.
[/QUOTE]

She still had a choice though, we don't know what was discussed to be honest, only her version of things which isn't always 100% honest. She wasn't forced into this marriage, nothing stopped her from not marrying him back then and neither is anything stopping her from walking away from him now. It's a choice, and like I said, it's very disrespectful to keep blaming him for not having a baby. We don't know if she doesn't have infertility issues too.

She still had a choice though, we don't know what was discussed to be honest, only her version of things which isn't always 100% honest. She wasn't forced into this marriage, nothing stopped her from not marrying him back then and neither is anything stopping her from walking away from him now. It's a choice, and like I said, it's very disrespectful to keep blaming him for not having a baby. We don't know if she doesn't have infertility issues too.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I agree and she was an adult so technically both were equals in the decision- but him being older I just think realistically he should have had enough cop-on to see how it would end

Reactions: 1
Totally agree, no one asks or makes themselves intentionally infertile (with exceptions obviously, i.e. voluntary vasectomy/hysterectomy). Marriage as I know it is about compromises and being in it together right? I'm quite young so I hope don't come across as immature or trying to act like I know everything. But from reading a lot of people's comments on here it seems to be a universal thing. Either way, they need to have a serious conversation about it or else the marriage will end in heartbreak.

She’s 2 days late on her period but can’t be pregnant as we haven’t had sex!!! Okay cheers for the over sharing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
she says "im not pregnant because we haven't had sex"..like thats how she'd get pregnant? Isn't their whole problem that they can't get pregnant through having sex? So what she really meant was..."im not pregnant because i haven't done any home insemination this month"?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.